CHAPTER 6

ZEE was so drunk when he entered the hotel bedroom where Nunew was waiting. Nunew was startled when Zee grab him and throw him to the bed.

"It was because of you that me and Jane had to break up."

"Oh right its our wedding night right?"

"I will make you regret marrying me."

Zee tore up Nunew's clothes that made him shriek and plea  to stop but zee was in rage and so drunk that the ignore all the things Nunew had said.

He did not even prepare him and forcefully entered him with out gentleness. Nunew was in so much pain. Tears kept flowing in his eyes and beg zee to stop but the latter was deaf to everything he says. Nunew was aching all over when he woke up. He realized that he had passed out. Zee was sleeping soundly beside him because of the alcohol.

Slowly, he tried to stand  and walk out of the bed to the bathroom despite being in pain. He washed himself and went out of the room as he decided to call James.

"James." Get me out of here please, Nunew was crying as he called.

James wake Net up who was beside him sleeping.

"LETS GO GET NUNEW"

"Your good friend made my best friend  cry on their wedding day." James was irritated.

NET was secretly cursing at Zee. The guy destroyed his sweet moment with his baby.