CHAPTER 22

Zee was slump on the bed upon discovering that Nunew left their home. He noticed a piece of paper on the bed and decided t read it.

Zee,

I know that you marrying me is one of your regrets in life, because of me, you were separated to one you love and  I am truly sorry for that. I know it will be impossible to continue this loveless marriage. I am now setting you free. Don't worry about how to explain to your parents and my parents. I will handle it all. I  only wish for your happiness.

Nunew.

Zee couldn't explain his feelings at this moment. It never crossed his mind that Nunew was thinking o leaving him all this time. They were starting to open up to each other and getting along just fine until that day.

Zee was thinking of a reason why Nunew would leave when he receive a phone call from Net.

"Hey man, where are you? can we meet up ?James asked me to give you something. "Net asked.

Zee was confused as to what James is going to give him. 

"I'm home but Nunew is gone. he packed his things and left." Zee answered back.

"what?!"Net was surprised at what Zee told him.

"I'll see you at the bar. I feel like drinking now." ZEE said before  hanging up the phone.

Zee was already drinking when Net arrived. Net stop Zee from drinking his alcohol and handed over an envelope to Zee.

"James wanted me to give you this."

Zee looked at the envelope and get the things inside. He felt like a cold of water  was dumped into him when he saw the signed Divorce paper. Net was also in disbelief upon seeing the documents.

James called when both ZEE and Net was still in stupor.

"let me talk to him."James said to net as he answered the call.

Net handed his phone to ZEE  and told him James wanted to talk to him.

"If you have finished signing the documents. you can give it back to Net to be returned to me."

"WHERE IS HE?"Zee asked.

"I don't know. He didn't even tell me where he is, he just sent that documents to me to be passed to you." James lied  and hang up the phone.

"Isn't it what you wanted Zee? 

"Just sign it and everything will be over between you and Nunew.you dont have to be shackled to  a relationship you don't want and you can get back together with Jane." Net said after awhile.