CHAPTER 27

Zee couldn't help  to press hard on the steering wheel. Their first meeting was ruined. It seems that Nunew doesn't believe him when he told Infront of him that he and Jane were over. He wanted to curse but he can't. 

He doesn't want to scare his wife. Nunew is not used loud voices. He would be easily scared with people who are looking cold and can easily be jolted.

Good thing they are already at the fast-food restaurant. He park and car and stop the engine but didn't get out immediately.

"New, didn't you hear me at the restaurant awhile ago?"

"Me and Jane are over." Zee said in a low tone voice.

Nunew just look at Zee's face but didn't comment on it. He went out of the car and walk towards inside the restaurant. Zee could only follow him. 

He cant rush things with Nunew. He can take it slow to let him understand his feelings. His biggest consolation is that he is back and he can chase and pursue him.

While Nunew was looking for a chair. He noticed  some men are looking at Nunew. He wrapped his arms around his waist and guided him to  one of the vacant chairs. Nunew is so unaware of his surroundings which is a good thing for Zee. Nunew was startled by Zee's action but he let go and pulled out a chair for him before he proceeded to the counter to order.

Nunew is being puzzled by Zee. He didn't have to pay  too much attention to him. He and Zee no longer have to do anything with each other. It is impossible that he didn't sign the divorce papers James handed to him. Its better that he doesn't give too much meaning on his actions.

When Zee arrived at their table. Zee put most of the food Infront of  Nunew.

"Here have this, eat up." Zee urged as he kept putting the food on the table.

"thank you." Nunew replied and started eating.

"I also order some cheesecake dessert. I asked them to serve it later. I'm sure you want to have one too after the meal." Zee said.

"OHH.." Nunew looked at Zee his boba eyes as if asking " you did?" before munching his food which made him look like a  chipmunk with his puffy  cheeks. Zee was about to melt with the look Nunew gave him and those cute cheeks.

"Can we bring this home?"Nunew asked seeing the left over they have which they touched

Zee called for the waiter to put it in the bag and left the restaurant. He also added and additional cheesecake dessert.

"why don't you have a nap first. Ill wake you up when we arrive." Zee told Nunew.

Nunew closed his eyes to sleep as he was really tired form the long flight.