CHAPTER 25

He kept track of his wife when he was in Switzerland. He tried to let him be free but it seems that his wife is getting accustomed to his freedom and might forget about him. Its doesn't matter if Nunew call him blackbelly  because he used his parents to make him come home. He will just face the aftermath as long as he comes home.

      This one and a half year ,he also dig information on what Nunew is like in the past. The more he knows, the more he was eager to get his wife back. Adding up that he is his first when it comes to the affair of the heart, the more he wants to undo the pain he caused him. He had missed his bright smile and gentle touch. He was so foolish before.

      He went to Switzerland once when he found him. It took  him one week to know where he lives. Nunew was playing with a golden retriever dog with a smile plaster on his face. How he had missed those sweet smile. He decide not to disturb this moment  and just watch this beautiful scenery.

     Nunew took  a deep breath when he got off the plane. He got his luggage and proceeded to the exit door. He was getting his phone  to call Nat when he saw  the person he doesn't want to see at this moment. Zee was walking towards him. He got frozen to where he was standing.

"welcome back.....wife." Zee whispers as he lean to Nunew's ear. 

Nunew only get back on his senses when was already inside car. Zee was swift enough to lock the door and start the car.

"where are you taking me? Nunew asked.

"our home." Zee replied.

"No...let me down from the car.stop the car."

"i wont go home with you."Nunew said again.

"'don't be naughty. I'm driving." Zee told him.

Nunew became silent and pouted as he look at the window which made Zee smile.

"Are you hungry? Lets grab something to eat first"Zee said after a while and made a stop over at a restaurant.

"No im not"...Nunew responded but his stomach made a growling sound which made him blush.

"Come on, lets eat.I'm also hungry." Zee said and went out of the car and open Nunew's door.

Nunew was silent and Zee made the order. He was surprised that all the food zee had ordered were to his taste.