CHAPTER 30

Nunew woke up feeling light and with a happy mood. He  freshen himself up and decided to have his breakfast. Nunew thinking that Zee was already at his office  so he is being  carefree. 

He is used to wearing short when he is at home paired with his tank top and some music. He put on speaker Hyuna's bubble pop music and started dancing while getting himself his breakfast.

Zee was about to come out of his bedroom to get his morning coffee when he  heard the loud music resounding at the kitchen. He walk faster towards the kitchen and looked to peak. There he saw Nunew dancing and swaying his hips  to the rhythm and singing while dancing the chorus part and smiling brightly.

Zee was star truck at this Nunew. He couldn't help to swallow his saliva watching him. Luck is really on his side that he can witness this side of him in the morning. He made him aware of his presence when the music stops.

"Good morning." Zee greeted

Nunew quickly stop to turn around when he heard Zee's voice. He felt his cheeks red from embarrassment thinking of how long must have been standing there.

"Good morning." He said and sit down on the nearest chair he could pull out.

"You're looking so sexy..."Zee whispered to Nunew's ears and bit the tip a little  and proceeded to make some coffee and sit beside him as if nothing happened.

Nunew was like electrocuted from Zee's action. He blushed even harder and he pretended to drink his milk to cover his face. He empty his  glass faster  and take his plate before excusing himself. Nunew felt like being chased by hundreds of lions as he walk faster away from Zee.

zEE was in a very good morning so even when he didn't see Nunew and just talked to him at his door before he goes to his office he was satisfied.

Poppy was very curious why his boss was in a very good mood. Even when he got a mistake today. his boss just told him off to not repeat the same mistake again. He finally realized that its his "Run away wife" who made him have a good mood.

Zee called nUNEW to check if he had lunch and was all smile where in  poppy was secretly listening. He had  the opportunity to have seen  up close the gorgeous wife of his boss once before and still remember his soft spoken voice.It seems that his boss is on his quest to  capture his wife.