CHAPTER 10

Nunew turned his face towards Zee's direction that made him clearly see Nunew's face.

He was awe struck by Nunew's face. Nunew is a stunner. Those long like fan lashes flutter as he blinks. He would never have thought that the infamous Nunew Anurak he had marry is a beauty

There was fear in Nunew's eyes as he looked at him after recovering from shock of seeing Zee. He is not yet prepared to see Zee. There is still a feeling of uneasiness towards him.

Nunew pretended to be calm as he said his greeting and excused himself and run towards his won bedroom.

Zee was about to talk to Nunew but the latter dashed towards his bedroom. The whole day Nunew didn't went out of his room. He only asks the maid to bring him some food saying that he is not feeling well.

zee and nunew were back to the same situation of avoiding each other  until ZEE's mother called to remind him and NUNEW to attend the party. ZEE had forgotten that its  his mother's  birthday this coming  tuesday.

ZEE decided to knock on Nunew's door.

"Nunew, I need to talk to you about mom"

When Nunew heard the knock. he was hesitant to open the door but zee mentioned his mother. So he decide to open the door and know what is it about.

"It's moms' birthday this Tuesday. she wants us to attend the party." zee said.

while he was telling   Nunew. He got to have a chance to look at his wife in a much closer distance

"Damn, she is really beautiful." he thought.

"what do you want us to prepare as gift for her?" Zee heard Nunew's soft voice asking and looking up to him with his doe questioning  boba eyes.

Zee was not prepared to this cuteness from his wife. He mind went blank for a minute there until he called him again.

Let me prepare the gift. Just make yourself available  on that day. I will pick you up early at your office. Also, we need to act as if we are okey in front of mom. I don't want her to worry and think too much,the doctor advised that its not good for her.

"what do you want me to do?" Nunew asked back.

"we need to act like a loving couple in front of her."

"just follow my lead while we  are there" Zee explained.

"That is all, I shall thank you in advance for cooperating with me in front of my mother."

Zee said before leaving Nunew's bedroom.