CHAPTER 13

Zee can feel that Nunew doesn't like him approaching him. He knows the reason and is kind of guilty about it. He had hurt him and s  bit at loss on how to apologize to him. It's new to him that he cant open up a conversation to someone but he can't let this go on for long.So he pulled Nunew's  hand and  guided him back to the chair in the garden.

"I'm sorry." Zee started as they are seated.

"I know I have hurt you on our wedding night and have told you hurtful words."

" And I know I cannot get back the words I've said and undo the things I've done."

"I will understand if you  don not want to forgive me. but I j want you to know that i am rally sorry." 

"Lets go back now, maybe mother is looking for us." Zee walk ahead infront of him without looking back.

Nunew was looking at Zee's back, he can't process what just happened right now. whether he had heard t right. He better  call James and Nat to ask their opinion because his brain a'int cooperating with him.

The two of them were silent until they got home. they went back home and entered their perspective room with out looking at each other. the atmosphere became more awkward compare than before.

The next day, Zee found out that Nunew left early for work and returned late at night. Nunew is  still avoiding him for 2 WEEKS already so he decided to call his friends out.

"What's up Zee, why do you look so down man?" 

"is something wrong with your business?" asked max.

"NO, there's nothing wrong with the business, everything is alright." zee answered

"but, its something else......" Zee looked at net and max who was looking at him.

"Its about Nunew"

Both have an "O" mouth on their faces and waited for zee to continue talking. They had heard from their boyfriends of what happened on the two's wedding night. They were a bit angry with Zee actually because they have met and became friends with him too and was not okey with Zee's action.

"I know you both knew of our situation right?"

"I talked to him and ask for  his forgiveness just want us to be in good terms since were living in the same house now and married."

"He is a bit different from what I encountered. I don't know what to do with him." Zee said honestly.

Max wants to tease Zee but looking at how serious his friend is. He decided to help.

"Just be yourself when you are with him Zee" 

'If Nunew can see your sincerity, he will eventually  open up to you" that's all we can say to you.

Zee look at his friends and found that they have a serious face when Max said this.