Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Car accident

late at night, thunderstorm day.

The magazine office on the eighth floor of the office building in the city center was still brightly lit. Bu Qian sat in front of the computer, relied on coffee to continue his life, and worked overtime for three consecutive days.

She's working on a research paper on a newly rescued prairie tabby that's due in front of the editor tomorrow morning.

When the last full stop was knocked, Bu Qian leaned back slightly, and let out a long sigh of relief: "Phew, it's finally done."

This report is handed in, and her internship should be stable.

Just as she cheered up and was about to do the last check, a questioning voice suddenly sounded behind her: "Bu Qian, is your report finished?"

Bu Qian was startled, she turned her head and saw the same person sitting in the seat Lin Rui, a colleague here.

Both Lin Rui and her came for internships, but Lin Rui was introverted and rarely socialized. The two worked together for two months, and only spoke a few words.

"Yes, I just finished writing."

After Buqian answered, he asked casually, "Why have you stayed until this point? I thought I was the only one in the office."

Lin Rui lowered her head and muttered: " Me, I'm also writing a report."

She said, summoning up the courage to ask: "Buqian, I heard that your family is very rich. Our magazine's salary for a whole month is not enough to pay for your car Fuel cost. You, can you see this place?"

Bu Qian frowned.

The magazine they practiced in is one of the top authoritative journals among domestic zoology journals. Although the editor-in-chief's personality is not very good, the deputy editor-in-chief is also a little busy. But after becoming a full-time employee, the employees not only have a staffing, but also various soft subsidies, and the treatment is considered to be relatively good in the same industry.

Her family has a little money, but it's not so high-spirited that she can't even look down on this place.

"I quite like it here."

Bu Qian replied in a low voice, and then began to search for the report. After a while, she saved the report into the file and began to tidy up the desktop.

There is a palm-sized ceramic figurine on the table. The figurine looks like a male doll, its color has faded, so you can't tell if it is good-looking, but you can tell that Bu Qian cherishes it.

She puts the porcelain figurine on the work table during the day, and puts it on the bedside at night. She has to rest her hands on the little porcelain figurine to sleep.

Such a precious little porcelain man, Bu Qian touched him, but when he was putting it into the bag, he called out in a waxy voice: "Son, we are going home." Lin Rui

behind him: "..."

This is a toy The name is quite unique.

Stepping on high-heeled shoes and carrying a bag, even after working overtime until now, her face is still impeccably beautiful, without any signs of fatigue.

Seeing that Lin Rui was not leaving, Bu Qian picked up the car key and glanced back at her: "Aren't you leaving yet?"

Lin Rui looked away and shook her head: "You go first, I will help Sister Huang finish the typesetting Just go."