Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Under the dim street lights at the door of the girlfriend

    , a car parked quietly under the lights.

    Bu Qian was sitting in the car, wearing a coat that was a few sizes too big, eating chicken shredded noodles with his head down. The smooth chicken shredded noodles are paired with warm milk, which warms the stomach instantly.

    She ate the noodles in small bites, halfway through the meal, and then slowly stopped.

    "I'm so full."

    With such a big bowl of noodles and a glass of milk, she can finish it for dinner. But at supper, she couldn't fit it.

    Seeing that she was full, Chu Yan put away the bowls and chopsticks.

    He sat aside, wiped the baffle where the bowl was just placed with a paper towel, and said in a light tone, "Go back to rest when you are full, and I am leaving too."

    Bu Qian bit the milk straw, satiated, she was sleepy At the same time, I feel very satisfied.

    "Chu Yan, I want to sleep like this."

    Bu Qian leaned on him like a boneless body, and the coat she was wearing almost slipped off. She closed her eyes and rubbed Chu Yan's shoulder.

    Sticking close to Chu Yan is more comfortable than when she goes back to sleep holding the little porcelain figurine.

    Chu Yan didn't let her stay for too long, and reminded her to go back.

    "It's already three o'clock, you should go back."

    I got up to make noodles at one o'clock, and now it is two forty-seven. Whether it is making noodles or eating noodles, they have all reached this point.

    Bu Qian closed her eyes, trying to pretend she didn't hear.

    But she also knew that Chu Yan had to go to work tomorrow, and if she continued to delay like this, she and Chu Yan might both be late together tomorrow.

    She doesn't know whether Chu Yan will deduct the money if she is late, and she cannot get the full attendance bonus if she is late.

    "I don't want to go back."

    Bu Qian wrinkled his face and muttered. But the murmurs went back to the mumbles, and in the end she sat up straight resigned to her fate, wanted to give Chu Yan her coat, and got out of the car by herself.

    Chu Yan didn't want it.

    There is still a short distance from the door to the house, although it is not a few steps, but the night is heavy with dew, and the temperature outside has dropped.

    "Put it back on."

    Chu Yan buttoned up all the buttons for her by the way, and after finishing buttoning, opened the car door and took her out.

    Bu Qian held his hand and got out of the car.

    Standing outside the car, she looked up at Chu Yan in front of her. Chu Yan gave her the jacket, and now there is only a white shirt left, which was buttoned to the top by him, giving off a sense of abstinence and desolation.

    Bu Qian looked at him, bending his eyes.

    "Chu Yan, let's watch TV together tomorrow night, okay? The program I recorded is about to air."

    The program recorded not long ago, after editing, is finally going to air. The director also specially sent her a WeChat reminder, telling her not to forget to read it.