Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Like

    Chu Yan finished speaking, put on his coat, got up and left.

    Assistant Li stood where he was, looking at his back in bewilderment, feeling unwell. He rubbed his ears and murmured: "I'm hallucinating?"

    He stayed by the boss's side every day, and he never saw the boss's official announcement!

    Miss Bu's family, who has the closest relationship with the boss, hasn't come to see the boss in the past few days. Moreover, the boss has always been stubborn, saying that he does not accept Miss Bu's pursuit.

    Although Assistant Li felt that the boss would slap him in the face sooner or later, he was caught off guard and heard the slap in the face, which still made him a little unresponsive.

    Assistant Li was stunned for a while, raised his hand and patted his forehead. After a while, he cleaned up the office and went to deal with Boss Huang's invitation.

    at the same time.

    Bu Qian was already at the banquet, the annual banquet in the industry, many people came.

    Neither the eldest nor Lao Zhou came, the eldest was going to pick up his mother-in-law. The mother-in-law had a fight with the old man, and he and his wife wanted to appease the mother-in-law who was rushing here.

    The litter of little foxes that Lao Zhou picked up during the day had to be placed and taken care of. He was worried about handing it over to others, so he took care of it himself.

    Bu Qian came here alone, but she didn't feel lonely.

    She searched for teacher Xi Wang in the crowd. It hasn't been long since she came here, and she has already heard many people chattering.

    The environment of this industry seems to have been affected by the development of the materialistic era. It is difficult for those who enter this line of work to glimpse the heart of a sincere student.

    Buqian didn't participate in other people's chats, she put some snacks on the plate, and planned to find Teacher Xi while eating.

    She had just eaten two bites when she put her hands on her shoulders.

    Bu Qian evaded to the side reflexively, letting the hands slide away from his shoulders.

    "Qianqian, what a coincidence."

    The people behind didn't mind her dodging at all, and just greeted her with a smile: "I saw you just now, are you hungry?" Bu Qian: "..." Bu Qian looked at the person who walked up

    to

    her Song Zeng frowned.

    She thought of Song Zeng's message to her on WeChat, and the sudden appearance at this moment, how weird it looked.

    We are all adults, and some tacit hints of adults are clearer.

    She deliberately kept a safe distance, and asked, "Why are you here? You are not in our line of business, how did you get in?" They all

    came here to ask for invitation letters.

    If it is an outsider, it stands to reason that he is not qualified to enter, unless the manor belongs to him.

    Song Zeng smiled, that face, which fans called a godly face, was indeed a bit handsome when he smiled. He pointed to a person not far away: "He brought me in. I have a good relationship with him, and as I said, I am also very interested in your line of work." "Qianqian, what do you think I should change my line of work?