Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The weak point

    opened the lunch box, and the aroma inside overflowed instantly. Xi Wang, who had just received a separate lunch box, smelled this scent, and his eyes lit up.

    Bu Qian was also looking at her lunch box, and after seeing the dishes inside, she turned her head and kissed Chu Yan's cheek: "It's all I like to eat!" She said happily: "There are also

    Ganmei French fries."

    Ganmei French fries are her favorite snack, but she didn't expect Chu Yan to make them.

    Chu Yan sat beside her, holding chopsticks for her. For Bu Qian's closeness, he couldn't see joy on his face, but his eyes were gentle.

    All right, let's eat together. "

    Buqian knows my boyfriend well. He must have delivered the meal as soon as he cooked it. The two servings of rice are very filling. Sitting on the seat, Buqian is very satisfied.

    Chu Yan made four dishes and one soup. Three of the dishes are meat dishes.

    Ribs, beef, grilled chicken, fish, all the meat dishes he cooks are not heavy. Moreover, the dishes he cooks are not only delicious, but also full of color and fragrance. Xi Wang usually

    eats He doesn't pay attention to it, but right now, he is devouring it, and he doesn't even have time to talk nonsense.

    Xia Dai and Shi Ge glanced at each other.

    Shi Ge said stiffly: "The takeaway I ordered has thousands of positive reviews, senior sister, I will wait for you later. I'll give you a leg of my roast duck.

    Xia Dai refused: "No, the roast duck is greasy, I want to lose weight. " Shi

    Ge looked at her slender waist, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "You still need to lose weight?" Besides, if you look at someone, they don't have any awareness of losing weight. "

    Bu Qian who was gnawing on ribs:"? "

    She swallowed the meat in her mouth, turned her head and said to Shi Ge: "Senior Brother Shi Ge! The person you're talking about is me, I can tell.

    Shi Ge smiled: "It's really smart, you can hear it right away. " "

    Bu Qian protested and muttered: "I don't need to lose weight, I'm not fat at all."

    As soon as her voice fell, Chu Yan answered: "Well, you are still a little thin. Come here, eat this piece of meat, wait I'll drink a glass of milk after eating."

    Chu Yan's feeding fell into Shi Ge's eyes, and Shi Ge just wanted to ask: "Are you feeding her like a piglet?" It's meat

    and milk , still coaxing him to take a calcium tablet, Shi Ge only felt that it was outrageous.

    However, the young couple felt that there was no problem at all. They had a meal and talked. Bu Qian was asking about Chu Yan's photo: "Why did you think of taking a photo that night?" "

    Just to record it."

    Chu Yan replied: "You said that you like starry sky maps very much. Before You have seen the starry sky many times in the wild, and you said you wanted to take me to see it together."

    Bu Qian: "Hmm."

    Did she say that?

    But no matter whether I said it or not, I have to say it again now: "When you have time, I will take you to the grassland to see the stars. We can go to the Gobi to see Tibetan antelopes, and we can also go to the places where I released them to see tigers. That's right, there is also the huge anaconda, which feels very oppressive when swimming in the water!"