Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Bu Qian's complexion changed after the words of "     Find me Chu Shen".

    She knew the importance of Chu Yan's mother to Chu Yan, and because of knowing, she, like Chu Yan, hated Chu's family mentioning her the most.

    "Do you think I'm a fool?"

    The coldness in Bu Qian's eyes was even worse, she looked at Chu Shen with disgust and disgust. Old man Chu has a good mind and is ruthless enough, so he was able to go from a poor boy to where he is today.

    But the illegitimate children he created were obviously all brainless.

    Chu Jian and Chu Shen did not inherit the old man's good brains, but only inherited the old man's ruthlessness. And without brains, only ruthless heart, besides causing trouble, he can't do other serious things.

    This can be regarded as retribution in the dark.

    "Nowadays there is a saying in the anti-fraud propaganda film: Don't go home with strangers easily. Your Chu family is not strangers, but a nest of weasels. If I go to your house to offer incense to you, I still have Think about it if you are interested."

    "Fuck, you are fucking shameless!"

    Chu Shen has been holding back his anger ever since his head was injured by Bu Qian. Now being ridiculed by Bu Qian's words again, he can't hold back the anger he has been holding up until now.

    Just right.

    No one was passing in the hallway at the moment.

    A few steps away from Buqian, there is only a girl in a skirt. That girl came with Buqian. She looks pretty, but she looks slender and has no intimidating power.

    Chu Shen checked left and right again, and when he found that there were no wine bottles, he rushed directly to Buqian, wanting to be violent.

    Lu Xi, who was trained by her special forces boyfriend: "?"

    Under her nose, how can she be so presumptuous?

    Before Lu Xi rushed over, Bu Qian, who was on high heels, had already avoided Chu Shen. After dodging, Bu Qian didn't stop.

    She bent down, took off her high heels and held them in her hands.

    When Chu Shen saw her picking up her high heels, his eyelids twitched violently, and an ominous premonition rose in his heart.

    "You, do you think you can beat me?"

    While Chu Shen questioned, he was also giving himself confidence. He had read social surveys, and there was a huge disparity in physical strength between men and women. It was impossible for him to beat even a woman. !

    Chu Shen only remembered the disparity in physical strength, but ignored Bu Qian's physical fitness.

    Buqian grew up in the mountains before, worked and endured hardships, and when he grew up, he chose a job in wildlife protection, and often needed to track and shoot animals.

    Her physical strength is not inferior to that of Chu Shen who indulged in sensuality and made her body empty.

    Luxi couldn't get in.

    There are many lounges upstairs, and Bu Qian exchanged a glance with Lu Xi after he exhausted his breath. Afterwards, the two of them took Chu Shen directly to an empty room.

    After entering, Bu Qian even locked the door behind him.

    Chu Shen, who was stunned by the high heels, was dragged into the room like a heavy dead dog. There was no arrogance on his face at this moment, only fear remained.