Chapter 2

chapter 2

    The heart that had just been put down by the boyfriend

    Bu’s family was heavy again, and he called the doctor at the door while he was walking. His flustered appearance made the doctor who rushed over ask anxiously, “What’s going on?” The patient was wearing a ventilator, and

    logically Said there would be no surprises.

    When walking, stagger your body to let the doctor come in. He pointed to his sister who got out of the hospital bed, tried his best to suppress the turbulent emotions, and said in a low voice: "My sister doesn't know us anymore! You can check to see if there are any sequelae of her head being knocked out?" In front of the hospital bed, Nie Wei

    was Clutching Bu Qian's hand, her eyes that were crying like peaches shed tears again: "Qian Qian, I'm your mother, why don't you even know your mother?"

    Bu Qian wanted to pull her hand back, but she tried, Can't get it back.

    Nie Wei was still crying: "Qianqian, take a good look at your mother."

    Buqian: "..."

    Buqian really couldn't recognize this beautiful lady with a sad face. Her eyelashes trembled and she was wearing a ventilator. The words that came out were not smooth.

    "I, I don't know you."

    Her voice as light as a mosquito fell into Nie Wei's ears clearly: "My mother died a long time ago."

    In her second year of junior high, her mother went to school on a rainy day Bring her food. The mountain road was difficult to walk, halfway there, her mother fell off the cliff, and when she was found, she could not be rescued.

    Nie Wei realized that she was talking about the mother in Dashan, and she felt as if she had been stabbed by a needle in her heart, and she could hardly breathe due to the constant pain.

    Bufeng also heard what his daughter said. He supported his wife and motioned her not to stand in front of the hospital bed anymore.

    "The doctor is here, let the doctor examine Qianqian first."

    Bufeng held his wife's hand and introduced Dr. Qin who came in to her: "Dr. Qin Yong is a student brought out by Dean Chen. This time Qianqian is Thanks to his rescue, we were able to turn the crisis into safety. We asked Dr. Qin to check Qianqian carefully."

    With the doctor present, Buqian underwent another examination.

    And the corridor is against the wall.

    Bufeng, who came out to wait, sat on the bench with his wife, and stood while Buchen followed. For more than a day, they spent most of their time in the hospital.

    For a small part of the time, Bu Chen was negotiating with the police station.

    The Pagani that Buqian drove on the night of the accident was severely damaged. The car has been sent for inspection, and the inspection results have not yet come out.

    But judging from the monitoring of the road section that night, the speed of this car has only increased since it was started. Before reaching the intersection, the car slammed the steering wheel and hit the green belt before stopping abruptly.

    After watching the monitoring, Bu Chen said coldly: "Qianqian couldn't stop the car. In order not to cause an accident at the intersection ahead, she forcibly changed the direction.

    " low-level hazards.

    He raised his eyes, and his eyes fell on Officer Song who was opposite him. Without any words, Officer Song replied with a clear heart: "Don't worry, I will personally lead the team to investigate this case. If someone really maliciously caused a car accident, we will never condone such a vicious crime!"