Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Seeing Buqian put on the ring during the     marriage proposal, the group of people behind finally dared to speak out. The atmosphere was too sensational just now, and they all held back their words, for fear that opening their mouths would spoil the atmosphere.

    Now that she has proposed, there is no need to make a fuss, and Bu Qian puts on the ring.

    They came from behind, all with smiles on their faces, even Bu Chen, who was the most unsmiling, looked gentle at the moment.

    "Yo, are you two treating me to dinner or dog food?" Shi Ge stepped forward and teased them.

    Chu Yan succeeded in proposing marriage, but the smile in his eyes has not faded.

    He coughed lightly and said, "I invite you to dinner."

    It's just that, under the witness of everyone, proposing to Bu Qian is his biggest goal. of strangers watch.

    He only invited his closest relatives and friends, and then settled the matter at home.

    He felt that it was enough to have important people such as relatives and friends to witness his most important moment.

    Step shallow, also like this arrangement.

    The food on a large table was still steaming, Shi Ge looked at the food, and then at the table next to him: "What is this large stack of documents for?" "All

    my assets, and some transfer documents "

    Shi Ge: "?"

    Shi Ge was taken aback for a moment, not only he was stunned, but even Bu's family members surrounded him.

    Bu Feng looked at these things, his face became more and more serious: "Xiao Yan, do you want to transfer all your property to Qianqian's name?"

    Chu Yan said "Yes".

    Nie Wei looked at him, and then at the spread on the table, she said urgently: "This is not good, how can you give us all of your own property?"

    Qianqian, their family, can't take advantage of this.

    Bu Qian, who had just put on the ring, still felt a little unresponsive at the moment, she looked down at the ring, and then looked up at the stack of documents.

    "Ah Yan."

    Bu Qian came back to his senses, and she also refused: "I don't need you to give these to me."

    Chu Yan was not surprised to hear her rejection, but he said gently and firmly: " Qianqian, these are nothing compared to you."

    "I want to marry you, I want to be your husband, and I want to give you everything I have."

    No matter how provocative, he really couldn't say it out, he Clutching Buqian's hand, looking down at Buqian in front of her, her voice lowered.

    He moved a little closer to Buqian, and whispered to Buqian in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "I love you so much...Qianqian, no matter what I give you, I don't think it's enough.

    " Said that no matter how deep the feelings are, they can't stand the passing of time.

    Even if you have been in love for many years, the love will slowly fade in the end.

    Chu Yan doesn't believe that his love for Bu Qian will fade away. He has loved her for so long, and even now, his love is getting stronger and stronger.