Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    The news of Weibo

    Yun Min only flashed in Chu Yan's mind for a moment, he didn't think about this person who didn't seem to be Duo Ansheng, but thought about Bu Qian.

    There is not much time left until the end of the game.

    the next day.

    Chu Yan woke up earlier than Bu Qian. He made breakfast for Bu Qian according to his previous habits, and then came to wake Bu Qian up.

    With him around, Buqian is lazy.

    Chu Yan found her the clothes to wear, and after helping her put them on, he hugged her and sat on the edge of the bed, and knelt down to put on her shoes.

    "You said last night that you will be busy all day today, and now you have to get up."     "Is

    the teacher up?

    "

No more dilly-dallying.

    When she came out after washing up, Xi Wang had already sat on the dining table.

    Chu Yan left Bu Qian's breakfast in the pot alone, and brought it out to her when she came over: "Eat it, and go to work with Teacher Xi when you're done.

    " Chu Yan.

    She hesitated for a moment, looked at Chu Yan, and asked: "We are going out, what are you doing?"

    Chu Yan was sitting next to her having breakfast, and upon hearing this, she replied in a natural tone: "I also have my work to do. , I also have part of my assets abroad."

    He said that he had to be busy, and Buqian was relieved.

    Otherwise, she would go out with the teacher and leave Chu Yan here alone, how lonely Chu Yan would be.

    Bu Qian and Chu Yan lost track of time when they were so busy, but when they got home, they always had delicious and hot meals.

    Xi Wang ate the food, feeling very upset in his heart: "If I were a girl, ten or twenty years younger, I would have to date Chu Yan everywhere."

    For a man like Chu Yan, Xi Wang really finds it rarer the more he gets in touch with him.

    He is tall, good-looking, able to make money, cook, and do housework. Apart from these, he is also dedicated and affectionate. He and Qianqian have not changed their minds at all since they were teenagers.

    People who are married still have the seven-year itch, but these two are fine, and they are still so sticky after seven years.

    Listening to the teacher's words, Buqian raised her eyebrows and said in dissatisfaction: "Teacher, why do you still want to grab my boyfriend? My Ah Yan only likes me, even if you are younger and become a girl, it's useless."

    Xi Wang looked at her smug expression, and purposely annoyed her: "That's not necessarily the case, I was smart when I was young." The

    master and apprentice were chattering, and the dinner table was lively, but the atmosphere was quite good.

    Chu Yan stayed here for seven or eight days before leaving.

    He has to go back to China to deal with the Chu family's affairs.

    The night before leaving, Bu Qian clung to Chu Yan tightly, tears were about to fall: "I don't want you to go."

    Chu Yan saw her red eyes with wet ends, he lowered his head and kissed her eyes. At the end, his voice was low and confusing: "If you are reluctant, I will stay for a few more days."