Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Kissing

    Buqian's wet eyes, she looked at Chu Yan without blinking. The distance between the two was drawn closer, so close that their breaths almost lingered together.

    "Chu Yan, I'm not a child anymore."

    Bu Qian murmured softly, her wet eyes were particularly attractive. What she drank was fruit wine, and there was a bit of fruit in her breath.

    Chu Yan's face receded, he held his breath, stretched out his hand to support Bu Qian, and told her to sit down.

    "I'll take you home."

    He knew the address of her home, and it didn't take much time to drive there.

    Hearing this sentence again, Bu Qian wanted to unbuckle his seat belt in displeasure. She lowered her head and tugged on the seat belt vigorously, refusing to cooperate with Chu Yan to send her home.

    "I want to go home with you."

    Bu Qian repeatedly emphasized this guy, and now she just wants to go back to her and Chu Yan's home.

    Chu Yan wanted to say something more, but Bu Qian suddenly raised his head, his eyes turned red, and looked at him: "Didn't you say that we would have a family?" Chu Yan: "...

    "

    Chu Yan's Adam's apple suddenly rolled down , He froze in place, his throat seemed to be stuck tightly, unable to utter a word.

    years ago.

    He hasn't returned to Chu's house yet, and Bu Qian has not been taken back to Bu's house. They hid in the dilapidated thatched hut, cuddling each other.

    It was raining heavily outside the thatched shed, he heard Bu Qian sobbing, his heart was beating uncontrollably and violently. When the sound of footsteps outside was about to come, he hugged her arm tightly and whispered hoarsely: "Qianqian, wait for me." "

    We will have a home in the future."

    A home only for them.

    The old promise was mentioned, and Chu Yan's hand on the steering wheel suddenly tightened. He obviously didn't drink a drop of wine just now, but now he feels as if he is so drunk that he can't distinguish between the past and the reality.

    "Shallow."

    Chu Yan yelled softly, and as soon as he finished yelling, Bu Qian pulled off the seat belt and leaned over.

    The moment the lips were about to stick together, the car window was suddenly slammed.

    "Open the door for me!"

    When he rushed out of the bar, he smashed the glass with his fist. The glass is soundproof, but you can tell what he is talking about by looking at the mouth shape when walking.

    Chu Yan's originally chaotic mind was abruptly brought back to reality by the sound of smashing windows.

    He turned his face away in a little embarrassment, avoiding Bu Qian's kiss, but his warm lips still brushed his cheek, and the moment he touched it, his skin seemed to be burned.

    After Chu Yan dodged, he didn't look at Bu Qian.

    He reached out and opened the door directly. If the door is not opened, his car may be smashed when he walks.

    The car is opened.

    After seeing Chu Yan clearly in the car while walking, the anger in his eyes still persisted. He questioned, "Why did you take my sister away?"