Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    After drinking,

    Buqian suspected that she was hallucinating, so she listened to it twice in disbelief.

    "Turn around and look at me."

    Those simple words fell into Bu Qian's ears, making her dumbfounded.

    She stiffened, and her first reaction was a guilty conscience. After all, she was caught just after telling a lie, which is a bit too exciting to be true.

    not far behind.

    Yu Liao also saw Bu Qian. When he heard Chu Yan's message, he was a little shocked: "Chu Yan, why did you call her? We haven't seen each other for a few days. You must have rekindled your old relationship with her, right?" ?"

    He had a conflict with Chu Yan at the beginning, but he took the initiative to repair the relationship and repaired it for half a year before Chu Yan was willing to talk to him.

    How long has it been since Buqian reappeared, and Chu Yan's heart softened.

    Chu Yan didn't admit at all that he was soft-hearted towards Bu Qian, and he was the hardest in his body: "She told me she was at home." "So

    you want to expose her and scare her? Tsk, I don't remember you being so evil." Interesting person."

    Yu Liao saw that he was being stubborn, and deliberately provoked him: "Hey, are you really going to bow your head for love? We have known each other for so long, tell me the truth, I will not laugh at you "

    Chu Yan ignored his smiling eyes, and said in a firm tone, "I won't bow my head."

    Yu Liao clapped, "Mr. Chu is so stubborn!"

    While the two were talking, Bu Qian in front grabbed his bag and touched I feel like slipping away. But before she could move away from the sofa, another message popped up on her phone's WeChat.

    "I'm behind you."

    Bu Qian: "..."

    Bu Qian failed to sneak, so she had to sit back again. She took a deep breath, stabilized her emotions, and decided to face it bravely.

    later.

    Looking at Bu Qian, Yu Liao turned his head and walked towards this side. He patted Chu Yan's shoulder tactfully, and said, "I won't bother you to cultivate your relationship with your ex-girlfriend. I'll go and see if there are any beautiful single girls." Before Bu Qian came over, Yu Liao

    retreated far away.

    The music in the bar was loud and the lights were blinding.

    Bu Qian stood in front of Chu Yan, the two looked at each other, and the noise seemed to drift away in an instant.

    "Chu, Chu Yan."

    "Yeah."

    Bu Qian finished calling out, and subconsciously stretched out her hand to grab the corner of his clothes, with a sweet voice: "What a coincidence, I passed by here, and I can still see—"

    Before the last sentence was finished, Bu Qian Nuo Nuo's voice suddenly paused. She was puzzled: "Why did I see you here, what are you doing here?"

    In a place like a bar, most bachelors would like to come here to flirt with girls.

    And Chu Yan has not been chased by her yet, so she is single.