Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    After Chu Yan finished answering in the     final round , her throat tightened, and she asked,

    "Qianqian, why did you suddenly ask

    this ?" I knew it was probably something. The two seemed to lose their voices at the same time, clutching their phones, without speaking.

    After a few seconds.

    Chu Yan cleared her throat, and opened her mouth again: "I've refurbished the house in the past two days, and made you a sun room. You can see if you like it when you come back." "I don't like it." Bu Qian didn't like

    it

    . After stabbing him lightly, she changed the topic casually: "Forget it, I'll take a bath to relieve fatigue." When she was irritable, she liked to take a bath

    , Then just watch a documentary.

    The connected voice between the two has not been hung up.

    Bu Qian soaked in the bathtub, switched the mobile phone page, and searched for a documentary at random. The documentary is an old film. The shooting period of this kind of documentary is long and the shooting process is difficult. There are fewer and fewer people taking pictures of this kind of thing.

    As the documentary played, Bu Qian's mood eased a little bit, and at most it made her chest less stuffy than before.

    She really didn't like the feeling that Chu Yan was hiding something from her.

    Whether it's an injury or something else.

    Two years ago, if Chu Yan could tell her in time what happened to her and what was on her mind, the two of them would not have broken up.

    After Buqian finished watching a shorter documentary, changed clothes and lay back on the bed, Chu Yan dared to say, "Qianqian, don't be angry.

    " During the hour, he should search for himself and think about many things.

    Bu Qian buried half of his face in the pillow, still with a lukewarm attitude: "I'm not angry, what can I be angry with you?" Chu Yan: "..." Chu Yan opened his mouth, and finally explained: "I'm not

    angry

    . A while ago——"

    "I don't want to hear it now."

    Bu Qian interrupted him, and his tone sounded smooth: "I still have a lot of things to do, I can't stay up late, I'm going to sleep, you should be busy."

    Bu Qian said She sleeps as soon as she sleeps, and she closes her eyes, really not giving Chu Yan a chance to speak.

    Chu Yan clutched the phone, his palms sweating a little.

    He knew that Buqian was angry, and this was the first time Buqian was angry with him since they "reunited".

    He panicked a little.

    Bu Qian said that if she didn't listen to the explanation, she would not listen to the explanation. She answered the phone and video, but it was lukewarm.

    And the more she behaved like this, the more afraid Chu Yan became.

    Another video call.

    Buqian watched the video, Chu Yan, whose eyes were a little red, begged her in a low voice: "Qianqian, don't be angry, okay?" "I want to see you, can you see me?