Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Chu Yan couldn't hide

    the sound of her typing, as well as her breathing rate which was completely different from when she was sleeping.

    Chu Yan knows that she has her own social circle and her own circle of friends, and whoever she chats with is her freedom. But it's so late now, is there anyone else chatting with her?

    Chu Yan convinced herself that she didn't care, but when she opened her mouth, she still asked, "Qianqian, who are you chatting with?"     Buqian replied casually: "Bushi

    ."

Do you have Bushi’s WeChat? If so, you can enter his circle of friends, and then send me a screenshot.” ​​“

    Yes.”

    Chu Yan followed Bushi and added WeChat to each other, but the two sides basically never chatted. After chatting, they didn't even check each other's dynamics.

    Chu Yan entered Moments and took a screenshot.

    few seconds.

    Bu Qian confirmed: "His posts really blocked everyone." Both

    Nie Wei and Bu Feng love to post Moments, and they also like to browse Moments. If he knew that his son blocked himself, he would probably be very unhappy.

    Especially Nie Wei, her goal is to try to be a mother who is very close to the children.

    After Bu Qian verified Bu Shi's circle of friends, he stopped this topic. She changed the subject and said to Chu Yan: "Ah Yan, are you lying on the bed now?"

    Chu Yan said "Hmm".

    Originally, he wanted to be busy for a while, but Bu Qian didn't allow him to stay up late and urged him to go to bed.

    At this moment, both of them were lying on their respective beds.

    Since the address was leaked, Chu Yan changed his address again. He hasn't given Bu Qian the new address, so now he's chatting about the bed here.

    "You can buy a bed at will, and you can choose it again when you come next time."

    "And the furniture here is not well arranged. You can come and fix it when you have time, and make it into the style you like."

    Chu Yan is not too particular about the place he lives in. The place he lives in is simple, simple After installing it, he didn't add anything.

    He is not particular, but he is particular about steps.

    Buqian enjoys the feeling of tidying up the little nest, which will give her a sense of accomplishment. Of course, she doesn't like to design or decorate, she just likes to take care of the place where she and her boyfriend live.

    Time passed little by little.

    Bu Qian chatted and chatted, and felt sleepy. Her voice became more and more vague: "Ah Yan, I really want you to hug me to sleep."

    Chu Yan listened to her raving for a long time, and said in a low voice: "Later..."

    If there is a chance in the future, he will Will definitely hold her to sleep.

    That night, for Bu Qian, he slept very contentedly.

    She slept well, but she didn't sleep well when walking. When eating breakfast at the dining table, the way she looked at her while walking was like looking at a little white-eyed wolf.