Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Dangerous

    Buqian had a flamboyant attitude in the magazine office, and as soon as he left the magazine office, holding his mobile phone, he began to feel wronged by Chu Yan.

    She didn't tell her family about her resignation. If the family knew, they would probably be worried.

    On WeChat, the message was sent out for several minutes, but no one responded.

    Bu Qian didn't give up, and wanted to continue sending, but a phone call came in. The caller only has a string of numbers, which are not stored in the address book.

    "Where are you now?"

    Chu Yan's voice on the other end of the phone seemed to be moving.

    Buqian reported honestly: "I'm opposite the magazine office, and there's a tree here. I'll squat under the tree and send you a message." "

    Find a coffee shop nearby, and I'll be there in about ten minutes."

    " Oh."

    Bu Qian clutched the phone, and after answering, as if talking nonsense, she added: "Are you coming to pick me up?"

    Chu Yan didn't answer, just hung up the phone.

    Buqian looked at his phone and already knew the answer. She glanced left and right, and was too lazy to go to the coffee shop. She preferred milk tea shops to coffee.

    ten minutes later.

    Chu Yan's car stopped, and he honked the horn a few times, but Bu Qian, who was queuing up not far away, didn't hear it.

    Buqian is in the row of an online celebrity shop, which often introduces various new flavors of milk tea. She fell in love with a new flagship milk tea and wanted to buy it and try it.

    Halfway through the queue, the phone rang.

    After she answered, Chu Yan's voice came again: "I'm behind you, come here."

    Bu Qian turned her head and searched for a while, and finally stopped searching when she saw a black car.

    Chu Yan opened the car window and was looking at her.

    The two people's eyes met, Bu Qian bent her eyes, and she continued to the phone: "I haven't bought milk tea yet, please wait for me." After finishing speaking, she asked again: "Is there an

    umbrella in the car? " I’m so hot.”

    ​​Chu Yan: “…”

    Chu Yan actually had one in his car, and it was put by Assistant Li.

    He pursed his thin lips tightly and made no sound.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Bu Qian pretended it was nothing, so she didn't ask again.

    She hung up the phone and continued to line up.

    As soon as the position moved forward, an umbrella covered her head. The man holding the umbrella was in a suit and leather shoes, with a handsome face and an unattainable aloofness.

    Instead of jumping in line, he stood aside with an umbrella, covering Bu Qian from the sun.

    Bu Qian was not surprised by his behavior at all. In the past, it was Chu Yan who came to line up to buy milk tea for her, so she didn't have to stand here at all.

    Chu Yan's appearance would stand out even in the entertainment industry, let alone in the ordinary crowd.

    As he stood there, the little girls queuing up to buy milk tea could hardly take their eyes off him.