Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Meet

    in the car.

    Bu Qian and Lu Xi sat side by side in the back row, the two of them didn't speak, each held their mobile phones and lowered their hair to send messages.

    Bu Qian was reporting to Chu Yan: "We are already on our way."

    After she sent the message, seeing that Chu Yan didn't reply, she sent a few more photos: "Look, the dress Xixi chose for me."

    Lu Xi has a good eye. Not only did she choose a dress for her, but she also put on makeup for her. After tidying up the whole set, Bu Qian, who had a good foundation, looked even more amazing.

    She lowered her head to send a message to Chu Yan, and Lu Xi, who had just put her phone in her bag, touched her arm, and teased, "You're chatting with Chu Yan again?" "Yes, let me tell him you're here.

    " Yes."

    After Buqian answered, she also put away her mobile phone, and there was no secret between the two of them, so they could say anything.

    Lu Xi also just remembered and asked: "Qianqian, when are you going to tell Chu Yan about restoring your memory? You can't keep it a secret."

    Bu Qian pursed her lips, but there was no answer.

    Ever since she recovered her memory, she has been avoiding the topic of "when to confess to Chu Yan". She doesn't want to confess, and she doesn't want to break the harmony she and Chu Yan are currently maintaining.

    She didn't even want to go back to the time before she lost her memory and experience the unpleasant time with Chu Yan again.

    "I think it's good now."

    Bu Qian lowered his voice, and said to Lu Xi, "He doesn't want me to remember either, we just keep the status quo."

    Lu Xi doesn't agree with her avoidance now At the same time, based on the impression Chu Yan gave her, her intuition told her that Bu Qian couldn't hide it for long.

    Chu Yan is a very smart person, he will definitely find out the clues.

    Although Lu Xi has a different opinion from her on what Bu Qian doesn't want to do, he will not force her to do it.

    The car walked unhurriedly, and soon, they arrived at their destination.

    get out of the car.

    Buqian saw He Wenbin standing at the door. He Wenbin came to pick her up in person, but judging from his expression, he didn't seem very good-looking.

    "Qianqian, something happened."

    He Wenbin walked up to Buqian, lowered his voice, and explained to her: "I didn't intend to invite people from the Chu family, but Chu Shen borrowed someone else's relationship and came here."

    Chu Shenlai was here, so if He Wenbin kicked him out in public, it would be impossible.

    Mr. Chu is not dead yet, and He Wenbin dare not tear himself apart with them.

    "I know you don't like Chu Shen. I didn't make a good arrangement this time. When I find a time, I will personally apologize to you. If you don't want to go in, I won't force you." "Why don't you go in?"

    Bu

    Qian She was wearing full makeup today, and she arrived at the door with full makeup on, so she couldn't go back home again: "Isn't it just Chu's second son? Come whenever he comes."