Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Extra Teenage 1

    The heavy rainy days in the mountains are endless once you get up.

    Buqian sat in the classroom by the window, looking out constantly. The blue and white school uniform on her body was slightly damp. In such a rainy day, she was so cold that she couldn't even hold a pen.

    The teacher on the stage swept down a circle, and after sweeping to the point where he was distracted, he frowned, and the next second, he threw a chalk tip over.

    "Although today is Friday, school is not over yet. Some people, don't be so anxious."

    The teacher held a book in one hand and squeezed a piece of chalk with the other. She stood in front of the blackboard and preached: "You guys People, you can’t compete with your family background or your parents, but you can’t compete with the students outside. If you don’t study hard, your life will be over.”

    Similar preaching has become the mantra of the teacher.

    The other students in the class didn't react much to this. They hid in the barrier made of books and secretly counted down the time when school was over.

    But Bu Qian listened in.

    Her desk is neat, with no piles of books blocking her view.

    After another half an hour, the school bell rang on time. The students who had been hiding behind the pile of books stood up instantly, grabbed the schoolbags they had packed long ago, and rushed out the door.

    Bu Qian sat on the seat and didn't get up.

    The rain became more urgent.

    The dirt road in the mountains was wet with rain, slippery and difficult to walk. The mother who came to give her living expenses didn't know if she could come.

    Thinking of her mother, Bu Qian's brows and eyes were sullen.

    "Bu Qian, are you still leaving?"

    The monitor sitting in the second row, after packing his schoolbag, smiled at Bu Qian: "Let's go out together."

    Bu Qian looked at the monitor and shook his head.

    She is not very popular in the class, and she has never spoken to anyone else. As for the very popular monitor, she never thought of getting in touch.

    Seeing her refusal, the squad leader didn't give up.

    He carried his schoolbag on his back, stepped over a few chairs, and walked up to Bu Qian: "Our homes are quite close, so we can be together when we go back." " I won't     go

    back."

I have never returned home.

    It is possible to board here, but everyone else will go home after school on Friday, but she will not go back after Friday.

    "Why don't you go back? Do you still expect your parents to give you living expenses? I have an umbrella with me, and I can protect you from the rain." "If you can't walk on the road, I can carry it on your back.

    " You go."

    When the squad leader said the last sentence, he lowered his voice slightly, his triangular eyes were slightly raised, and he was straightforward and ambiguous.

    All the fourteen or fifteen-year-old children in the mountains who don't go to school are already married.

    Buqian also heard in the class that so-and-so fell in love again, and so-and-so was found together, and both of them dropped out of school and went back to get married.