Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Get it right!

    Nie Wei and Bu Feng also just arrived. When they came, they saw that the door of the ward was not closed properly, and they were hesitating whether to go in directly or knock on the door, when they heard the voices inside.

    The words were still about them, the couple couldn't hold back, they stood still and listened.

    This made them a little complicated.

    In their impression, Chu Yan was a cold person who seemed difficult to get close to, and he didn't look like a good-tempered person.

    Although Qianqian said that he was very gentle towards his own people, the two of them had never seen Chu Yan being gentle before, so to Qianqian, they regarded it as their daughter coaxing them.

    Now they heard what Chu Yan and Qianqian said with their own ears, and heard that Chu Yan was considerate of them, they only felt that it was a little bit different from their own cognition.

    Chu Yan is not only considerate of the two of them, but also really kind to Qianqian.

    He still had an infusion needle on the back of one hand, but even so, he was still peeling the lychees for Qianqian.

    After peeling the lychees and feeding them into Qianqian's mouth, it didn't count. After feeding them, he even reached out to catch the pips that Qianqian spit out.

    Such tenderness and consideration really exceeded Nie Wei's expectations.

    The couple watched at the door for a few more seconds, and then they couldn't stand it any longer.

    "Qianqian."

    Nie Wei walked in. She didn't carry anything in her hand, and all the things she brought were carried by Bufeng.

    After walking in, Nie Wei looked at Chu Yan who was covered with a lot of bandages and his hand with needles, and then at Bu Qian who was waiting to eat. She frowned and reprimanded softly: "Chu Yan How can you ask him to peel the lychee for you while your hand is still getting the infusion?" "

    If he accidentally touches the needle, he will have to pierce it again."

    Bu Qian: "..."

    Bu Qian never expected This scene will be bumped into by parents.

    Before she could think about what to say, Chu Yan said, "Auntie, my hand is fine, I didn't move the hand that gave the needle." He was still on the

    hospital bed, and he couldn't get up to meet the steps Feng and Nie Wei.

    Nie Wei saw that she hadn't said a few words before Chu Yan protected her, and she said a few more words about her daughter, but she still felt quite comfortable with Chu Yan's reaction in her heart.

    Chu Yan spoiled her daughter so much, no mother would be unhappy.

    "I came a little late, and my aunt at home made some meals. I thought about bringing them here, which is better than eating here." Nie Wei was very careful in her work. The

    meals she ordered the kitchen to cook were all Meals that the wounded can eat, and a nourishing stew.

    Bu Qian hadn't had a good meal since returning to China, and now that Chu Yan woke up, and there were family meals in front of her, her appetite naturally returned.

    Nie Wei personally brought a bowl of soup to Chu Yan: "I don't know if it suits your taste. If you don't like it, I will ask auntie to cook another soup next time."