Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Not long after returning     home , Bu Qian fell asleep, and when Bu Chen followed Bu Chen, he went to see Dr. Qin who was on the night shift.

    I only cared about one question when I was stepping: "Can my sister's memory really just wait for her to heal on her own? Is there any treatment?"

    Doctor Qin patiently explained: "The brain is the most dangerous and complicated part of the human body, Miss Bu Now except for the amnesia, the body is healthy. You can wait for her to recover naturally."

    Bu Shi: "..."

    Bu Shi's handsome face is almost wearing a mask of pain.

    He sat in the chair, raised his head and asked his elder brother: "If Qianqian doesn't recover, we will definitely deal with Chu Yan. What should I do, I heard that the surname Chu holds grudges very much, he—" "He will also remember your grudge if he wants

    to "

    Bu Shen said calmly: "What does it have to do with me?"

    Bu Shi: "???"

    Bu Shi looked at his brother in disbelief.

    Bu Chen was still making up his sword: "You are the one who is going to meet Chu Yan, Ah Shi, you have to behave well and don't let Mommy and Qianqian down.

    " He gritted his teeth angrily: "You accompanied me to the hospital, didn't you come to solve the problem for me?"

    Bu Chen picked up a small bag in his hand, and said calmly: "I'm here to give Qianqian her little porcelain figurine. "

    The whole family knows that Buqian has the habit of hugging the little porcelain man when he sleeps. These days, there is no little porcelain person to accompany me in the hospital, and the quality of shallow sleep is visible to the naked eye.

    Especially at the beginning, she relied on the drowsiness caused by the medication, commonly known as side effects, to fall asleep.

    In the past few days, she stopped taking the medicine, and she couldn't sleep well.

    He looked at the small bag while walking, and frowned: "Didn't this little porcelain figurine be broken? Did you prepare a new one?"

    Bu Shen said calmly, "I asked someone to repair it."

    Because the little porcelain figurine was broken too much, he specially hired the best master to restore the porcelain figurine. The master didn't accept the job at first, but he came to the door several times to look for it, and then he accepted the job with a sigh.

    After consulting with Dr. Qin, he went to the ward when Bu Chen followed.

    According to their habitual speculation, Qianqian probably still can't sleep at the moment. Just in time, they brought the little porcelain figurine over there, said a few words with her, and coaxed her to sleep.

    The door of the ward is not locked, and the nurse will come to round the ward from time to time at night.

    Bu Chen gently pushed the door open.

    "Qianqian."

    He only yelled once, and immediately tuned in. Under the dim light, the girl on the bed was sleeping soundly and soundly, holding something sideways.

    When he was walking, he followed from behind and saw this scene.

    Bu Shen asked in a low voice: "Qianqian can sleep so well without the little porcelain figurine now?"