Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    There are private rooms in the milk tea

    restaurant, but Buqian doesn't want a private room. She picked a seat by the window and sat down with Chu Yan.

    "Look at what you want to eat."

    Chu Yan handed the menu to her and asked her to order by herself: "I will order the desserts at the end, and now I will order something that can fill my stomach."

    Bu Qian ordered a few dishes, and waited until When the dishes were served, she tilted her head on Chu Yan's body, rubbing against him like a kitten coquettishly.

    "Am I too unlucky today?"

    Bu Qian summed up today's experience, and muttered: "I'm so tired at work, and I don't stop after work, and this kind of thing still happens."

    Chu Yan rubbed her hair and coaxed her softly Looking at her: "Work is very tiring, but it also shows that you are working hard. It is not good to encounter what happened just now, but we are not hurt in the end, aren't we also very lucky?" "We wasted a little time

    , But at this moment, you can eat your favorite meal, just right, it is a perfect ending for our day."

    Chu Yan's voice was low and pleasant, and Bu Qian bowed again under his relief. eyes.

    Not long.

    All the meals were served, and when Buqian ate them, she was stunned for a moment: "Why does this taste so similar to the ones I've eaten before?"

    Chu Yan didn't speak, and just lowered his head to dip her in the shrimp balls.

    "Ah Yan, is this restaurant opened by people from our hometown?"

    "Yes."

    Chu Yan responded and continued to feed her food. The two were like other young couples, eating and chatting sweetly.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    After eating and drinking enough, Bu Qian boarded Chu Yan's car and went home.

    On the way, she told Chu Yan about her plan: "I'm going to go out next month. The real-time data on Asian elephants hasn't been updated in the past three years. I have to do a tracking observation myself."

    Hearing this, Chu Yan frowned slightly.

    Buqian knew that he was worried, so he patted his leg and comforted him: "Don't worry, we are tracking with the help of tools now, I am not going to squat behind the elephants to observe in person." Chu Yan's thigh

    was There was a crackling sound, his thin lips were pressed tightly together, and he didn't respond to Bu Qian's words.

    Soon, the car arrived at its destination.

    Before stepping out of the car, he also checked to see if there were any family members nearby. Before the dust settles on going out to live, she has to hide Chu Yan's existence.

    "Ah Yan, I'm going back."

    Bu Qian leaned over and kissed Chu Yan's handsome face.

    Chu Yan watched her leave, and then drove away after seeing the lights in her room turned on downstairs.

    Not long after Chu Yan's car drove away, Bu Qian changed into her pajamas in the bedroom and was called out by her parents to eat some fruit.

    When he just came back, he took a piece of apple that had been forked by a toothpick. He ate the apple piece in one gulp, and chatted with them: "When I entered the community, I saw a familiar car. I recently saw this car. I’ve seen it several times, but I just can’t remember who it is.”