Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    On the first day

    , Bu Qian looks beautiful. Although she wears sunglasses, the small half of her face under the sunglasses can also be seen, as well as her temperament and figure. She is really a beauty.

    She held the flower in one hand, and sent a WeChat voice with the other.

    Qianqian lay down flat: "I'm already downstairs with you, why don't you come down?"

    Chu Yan: "It's still in the meeting, it will be ready soon."

    Bu Qian came to surprise Chu Yan, so she He didn't tell Chu Yan in advance the approximate time of his arrival. She didn't report her specific time, so naturally she forgot to ask Chu Yan about her itinerary.

    Seeing Chu Yan's message, she thought for a few seconds and replied, "Have a good meeting, and I'll wait for you in your office. Don't dismiss the meeting in advance." After sending the message, she closed the car door and strode forward

    . Go into the building.

    The lady at the front desk couldn't see her face clearly, so she came over to stop her: "Miss, who are you looking for? Do you have an appointment?"

    Bu Qian took off her sunglasses and politely said to the lady at the front desk: "I'm here to see Chu Yan.

    The front desk lady was taken aback for a moment, and then another front desk came forward with a smile: "This is a newcomer, I'm not very familiar with you, I'm sorry. Mr. Chu is upstairs, and he hasn't left work yet." " I

    know "

    Bu Qian smiled at the front desk person she had seen before, thanked him again, and then went to the elevator dedicated to Chu Yan.

    A few minutes later.

    The door of Chu Yan's office was pushed open, but Bu Qian didn't see Assistant Li inside, she reckoned that Assistant Li should also be in the conference room.

    The layout of the office is what she is familiar with, and there are her photos in the drawer of the desk.

    Buqian put the flowers on the coffee table, and replaced the high heels with slippers.

    There was no one in the office at the moment, Bu Qian sat on the sofa, simply picked up the phone and read the news. When she was still following Bu Bu, she confirmed: "I will change the password for the door lock when I go back today, and you can't come in casually in the future."

    Bu Shi had several houses, and he had no shortage of houses to live in.

    But Buqian felt that he might not live in those luxury houses that had been renovated. Judging by the poor performance of his circle of friends, he is very likely to live in someone else's little girl's house.

    Bu Shi's message popped up quickly: "You don't need to change any password, I said I won't live with you if I don't live with you." Bu Shi: "

    But if our mother goes over, I will definitely have to cooperate with the acting, you If I change the password, I won’t be able to get in when the time comes, wouldn’t it be a secret?”

    Bu Shi: “Besides, I don’t feel at ease if you live alone, I will go to see you when I have nothing to do.” Lie

    shallow : "If you come in casually, I will have no freedom and no privacy."     Qianqian lay flat and said,

    "I originally wanted to rent a house by myself."

together. Even if they are tied together now, she still has to fight for her rights.