Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    After waking up

    , just when Nie Wei's eyes were almost darkened, Bufeng came over and grabbed his wife's shoulders in time. He looked down and saw that it was indeed Chu Yan's face.

    Bu Shi and Bu Qian are both in the back, watching the two of them finish watching people, Bu Shi, who is the older brother, has started to be a guard for the younger sister's love.

    He looked at Nie Wei and confessed directly: "Mom, I know about the relationship between Qianqian and Chu Yan. Chu Yan is actually a very nice person. We saw him before, and we were prejudiced. The stewed vegetables that you especially love recently are all Chu Yan made it himself."

    "Chu Yan cares about you and my father."

    Bu Shi has a good relationship with Chu Yan now, so he naturally talked to Chu Yan, and he said a lot of good things about Chu Yan. After finishing speaking, he patted his sister on the shoulder and said in a low voice, "It's up to you next."

    He couldn't let him say good things alone, and Buqian had to say something himself.

    The parents who heard the news suddenly, although they heard a lot of good things, they were not very touched, especially Nie Wei.     Nie Wei looked at her daughter in front of her. She sighed and said, " Qianqian

    , I always hoped that you could find a simpler boyfriend."

Everything that happened...

    was too complicated.

    Nie Wei didn't say that Chu Yan was bad, she just felt that Chu Yan was burdened too much, and his background was too complicated. A child with such a background would inevitably have a heavy heart.

    She worried that her daughter would have a bad life with such a person.

    "Mom, I only want him."

    There was no room for change in Buqian's words, her tone was slow but firm: "I grew up with Ah Yan, without him, I might not be able to stand in front of you alive."

    "So, no one can let us separate."

    When Bu Qian said this, Nie Wei thought about her past, her heart was sour, and she couldn't say anything against it.

    Afraid that what he said would hurt her, Bu Qian walked over again, held her hand, and said softly: "Mom, I don't want to make you sad, I just want to say that we are inseparable.

    " He coaxed his mother, while the father behind him went to see Chu Yan again.

    I couldn't get in the conversation when I was walking, so I didn't stay too long.

    After saying that, he opened the door and left.

    After waiting for Bu Shi to leave, Nie Wei kicked Bu Feng out, and she and Bu Qian stayed in the ward, and the mother and son chatted in detail.

    At this point, Bu Qian told Nie Wei everything about her and Chu Yan from the beginning to the end.

    After she finished speaking, Nie Wei sighed again.

    But Buqian knew that she had completely compromised with her sigh this time, and she had compromised with her daughter, but with Chu Yan, she still didn't mind.

    "I have only met Chu Yan a few times from a distance, and we haven't spoken much. I think he is a bit cold-tempered." "

    Mom, he is cold to outsiders, but he is very gentle to his own people. Didn't you hear what my second brother said?" Is it? He is very diligent in cooking and cleaning up the housework. I’m with him, and I haven’t done any work.” The