Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Leaving

    the low temperature in the morning, I walked for a long time, and the heat slowly rising from my body dispelled the chill brought by the low temperature.

    It is much better to have someone by my side, and to be able to talk occasionally, which is much better than before.

    After walking for hours.

    Bu Qian and Xi Wang stopped at the same time, they looked at each other, and they both saw joy in each other's eyes.

    "I found it."

    Buqian found traces of group elephant activities here, and it was still a fresh trace. They followed the trace and continued forward cautiously.

    After searching for more than an hour, a lively little Asian elephant broke into Buqian's sight.

    The little Asian elephant curled its nose playfully, playing with itself. Behind it is the Asian elephant herd that Bu Qian has been thinking about until now, and finally can see.

    She didn't rush forward, but immediately concealed her figure.

    Xi Wang did the same thing as her.

    The two hid their bodies, and Bu Qian took out the stone camera that had been carried all the way. She manipulated the stone camera and let the camera walk towards the baby elephant.

    In addition to stone cameras, they have other equipment.

    With the tracking of the stone camera, they just need to keep a close distance from the elephant herd and wait for the pictures sent back by the stone camera.

    While busy, Bu Qian thought of Yun Min who showed them the way yesterday.

    "Teacher."

    Bu Qian said hesitantly, "Yesterday that person didn't lie to us."

    Xi Wang was noncommittal, educating her: "Don't define a person's character so easily. Just because he shows us the way, doesn't mean he is A good man."

    "Didn't your brother give you a safety manual when you came here? Do you remember what was written in the manual?"

    Of course, Buqian still remembered the contents of the safety manual. Before she came, the senior brother had asked her to recite the whole text, so she almost wrote it silently. She nodded, no longer thinking about the people she met yesterday.

    After finding the Asian elephant, they are familiar with the follow-up workflow.

    Bu Qian had the experience of tracking tigers independently, so it goes without saying that Xi Wang had previous experience. They didn't chat any more, and only got busy with their respective responsibilities after the division of labor.

    When people get busy, time flies by.

    For the next few days, Bu Qian and Xi Wang completely followed the schedule of Asian elephants for rest and activities. They suffer a lot, but they are used to it.

    "Teacher, water."

    Bu Qian handed the water to Xi Wang, and after handing the water, he handed the bread: "You rest, I will sort out the materials."

    Xi Wang is no longer young, and his energy is not as good as before.

    He originally wanted to let Bu Qian relax, but after staying up for several nights, he had to sigh and rest first.