Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    When

    he came back, there was a gap in the quilt. Chu Yan wanted to let her breathe, but he couldn't hold it back, so he leaned in and kissed her.

    The kiss ended with just a touch.

    Chu Yan didn't want to wake him up, he found pajamas from the closet, and went to the bathroom to wash up lightly.

    After washing, it was past twelve o'clock.

    Chu Yan, who came out wrapped in pajamas, glanced at the bed. In the next second, he saw the little bulge sitting up on the bed. There was only a face exposed in the little bulge, and the face was still dazed with the air of getting up.

    "Why did you come back?"

    I don't know if I was woken up, or I woke up with a feeling in my heart, Bu Qian was wrapped in a quilt, and looked at Chu Yan who was walking with her eyes closed.

    Chu Yan went to bed, hugged her into his arms, and coaxed her skillfully: "I will come back early next time. Go on to sleep, I will hold you to sleep." The two lay down together, and Bu

    Qian looked for her in his arms. Nested in a comfortable position.

    Although she was extremely sleepy, smelling the breath from Chu Yan, she was still reluctant to sleep, and wanted to say a few more words to Chu Yan: "What are you doing out there?" Chu Yan paused, and replied

    : "Busy."

    Of course Buqian knew he was busy, and she asked what he was busy with.

    Before she could ask any more, Chu Yan patted her on the back and asked her back: "Is work going well today? Is the competition time going to end?" "Well, it's going well." When mentioning

    work

    , Buqian was even more sleepy.

    The two didn't say a few words, Bu Qian leaned against his chest and fell asleep again.

    Even breathing sounded softly. In such a dark night, Chu Yan felt that only by hugging the person in his arms tightly could he feel at ease.

    He bowed his head, kissed the hair of the person in his arms, and then closed his eyes.

    the next day.

    It was rare for Bu Qian to wake up earlier than Chu Yan. She checked the time after waking up, and found that it was still early, so she continued to sleep comfortably.

    Mornings are always pleasant.

    Bu Qian didn't make a sound, she just touched Chu Yan's chin and looked at his new layer of light blue stubble. Looking at it, she leaned forward and rubbed her face.

    The one-sided intimacy didn't last long.

    Bu Qian's face was held by someone, and the next second, warm lips pressed against her.

    "Qianqian."

    Chu Yan's voice was low and hoarse, falling on Buqian's ear, giving Buqian the illusion of being tricked: "Don't trick me like this in the morning."

    Chu Yan didn't dare to get close to Buqian in the morning, he Fear of losing control.

    The two kissed for a long time, Bu Qian couldn't learn to breathe, her face was flushed from being suppressed, and her breath was panting lightly.

    "I, I didn't invite you."

    Buqian clutched his clothes, still clarifying for himself: "I just want to get closer to you, um, you've got me." Chu Yan: "..."