Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Huo La,

    who was sitting behind Bu Qian, heard his words and immediately moved over. She hugged Chu Yan's neck from behind, and her warm breath hit Chu Yan's neck.

    Chu Yan raised his hand to touch her face, and then said in a low voice, "The result is out, do you want to see it yourself, or do you want me to tell you?" Bu Qian: "..."

    Bu

    Qian thought for a while, not quite sure. Want to see for yourself.

    She rubbed against Chu Yan's neck, her voice was a little soft: "Help me see."

    Chu Yan said "hmm".

    A few seconds later, when Bu Qian was about to feel uneasy, Chu Yan's voice sounded indifferently: "It's over, it's over."

    Bu Qian: "?"

    She didn't feel emotional yet. It's brewing!

    Chu Yan's simple and straightforward notification, although the notification was good news, but Bu Qian was still very unhappy: "Why don't you have any preparations at all."

    Chu Yan squeezed her hand and whispered: " I want you to hear the good news as soon as possible."

    The two looked at each other, Bu Qian looked at him, and finally bent their eyes and smiled.

    The list of candidates can be found on the official website, and this night, the copyright posts on the forum are also surrounding the results of this competition.

    [Bu Qian was selected! 】

    Such headlines would float over from time to time. Apart from eating melons, the first emotions that surfaced in the hearts of the colleagues in the circle were actually excitement.

    In the next few years, no one from their own country was selected for the Green Competition, and this international event seemed to be cut off from them.

    Right now, finally someone can be selected, even if this person is someone they don't like, as colleagues, they are also excited!

    Many people who eat melons in the post are completely convinced by Bu Qian's professional strength. The judges of the Green Competition are all foreign experts, and it is impossible for them to collectively open the back door to Bu Qian.

    The night is already so dark.

    But Buqian's phone rang non-stop. She touched the phone and took a look. It was full of blessings, and even invited her to change jobs.

    "Well, if the teacher sees these, he will be pissed to death."

    Bu Qian leaned into Chu Yan's arms, and looked at the chat page with him. Both of them can look at their mobile phones casually, and there is no privacy.

    Chu Yan read the news for a while, then looked at the time, and urged: "Qianqian, it's getting late, I have something to deal with tomorrow." "

    Okay."

    At night, Buqian also prefers to cling to Chu Yan.

    She recovered the memory that she had lost for two years, so now she cherishes every minute and second that she can be with Chu Yanxin again.

    "Ah Yan, hold her tighter."

    Bu Qian put her hand on Chu Yan's body, and she whispered to Chu Yan to hold her tighter, tighter, preferably tighter, without any gaps .