Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Gouzi

    Buqian clutched the phone and froze in place, her eyelashes fluttered, and her pretty face instantly turned red into a tomato.

    Don't ask, it's autistic to ask.

    Not far away, He Wenbin also felt a little anxious when he saw that Chu Yan hadn't taken out his phone to add WeChat.

    It froze for a while.

    Bu Qian gritted her teeth, lowered her head, and opened the blacklist on WeChat in front of Chu Yan. There are several people lying on the blacklist, including a classmate who had a falling out with her, and a Chu Yan.

    Chu Yan lowered her eyes and caught a glimpse of her dragging a person out of the blacklist.

    This person's remarks are just three words: son of a dog.

    Buqian didn't notice Chu Yan's gaze. After she dragged out the name, in order to make up for it a little bit, she said in a soft voice against her conscience: "The note I gave you is still a big baby. You are always in my heart. Your big baby!"

    Chu Yan: "..."

    Chu Yan: "Oh."

    He was blind and regarded the big baby as a son of a dog.

    After Bu Qian finished speaking, she also felt guilty. She silently put away her phone, not daring to show it to Chu Yan.

    The two stood facing each other like this, neither of them moved first.

    Chu Yan was wearing a professional equestrian suit. The light-colored shirt was soaked with sweat, and the beautiful bulging muscles could be vaguely seen. He was still holding a horsewhip in his hand, and the black horsewhip was held between his fair and slender fingers, which made his hand look like he was shooting an advertisement that satisfies manual control.

    Bu Qian's heart beat two beats faster. She stretched out her hand, pulled his arm, raised her face and asked, "Can you teach me how to ride a horse?"

    She wanted to ride a horse with Chu Yan!

    Chu Yan pursed her thin lips tightly, and her eyes fell on her skirt.

    Buqian realized later, and looked down at the white skirt: "Well, you can't ride a horse in a skirt. I can change clothes. He Wenbin said that there are a lot of equestrian clothes for sale here."

    "There's no need to change it."

    Chu Yan put away the whip, and said in a low voice, "I still have something to do, so I'm leaving now."

    Bu Qian: "..."

    Bu Qian glanced at him.

    Chu Yan's hand holding the whip tightened instantly, and he still didn't lower his head to meet Bu Qian's gaze, he just looked not far away without squinting, as if he said casually: "I have a dinner at seven o'clock in the evening." Bu

    Qian Qian La pulled Xiao Mian and let go of his arm.

    As soon as she let go, Chu Yan raised her leg to walk around her and walked forward. In front, there was already a driver waiting.

    When Chu Yan left, He Wenbin rushed over immediately.

    "Bu Qian."

    He Wenbin came to ask the result: "How is it? I see you haven't spoken a few words to Chu Yan. Did he send you WeChat?"