Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    A few days later,

    Chu Yan said that he would leave the next day, so before he got up the next day, Bu Qian stuck to him.

    "I don't want to get up."

    Bu Qian leaned on him, clung to him like an octopus, and kept him from moving: "You sleep with me for a while. We'll get up later and heat up a few buns to eat."

    Chu Yan said The steamed stuffed buns can't be finished in one meal, and you have to eat several meals.

    Now that he's gone, Bu Qian will become the main force eating buns. She rubbed Chu Yan's neck and talked to him: "You remember to come back early, I will miss you." "

    Okay."

    The two of them were intimate on the bed for a while, morning is an impulsive time, Bu lightly blushed, staying in bed for a while longer.

    After getting up, the two took a shower together.

    Coming out of the bathroom, getting dressed, heating buns, and making soy milk, they had just enough time.

    After eight o'clock, Bu Qian sat down at the work station, and Chu Yan also went to the company. After dealing with urgent matters in the company all morning, he went down and left the company.

    "Teacher, my things are all packed, have you packed your luggage?" As

    soon as Chu Yan left, Bu Qian also wanted to take advantage of this time to go to Yunnan. At that time, maybe she will be able to come back with Chu Yan.

    Rounding things up like this, she and Chu Yan are equivalent to going out to work together!

    Xi Wang had been to Yunnan in his early years, and he didn't look forward to revisiting such an old place.

    Knowing that the two of them were going together, Shi Ge couldn't hold back, and said, "Teacher, I'll go with you. It's sometimes chaotic over there, so I'll go with you to make it safer.

    " In the south, it was no safer than where they are now.

    Shi Ge wasn't too worried about the two going over.

    Hearing what he said, Xi Wang raised his head and glanced at him: "If you follow, what will the magazine do? Leave it all to Xiaodai?" Shi Ge: "...

    "

    Shi Ge frowned.

    Recently, the magazine is still busy printing, and with his help here, both he and Xia Dai will be overwhelmed. If he leaves, Xia Dai's workload can be imagined.

    In the final analysis, they are still understaffed.

    Xi Wang hung up the recruitment two weeks ago, but no one has come to apply for the job yet.

    "You and Xiaodai are here to watch carefully. If someone comes to apply for a job, you two will be responsible for entertaining and reviewing. It doesn't matter even if the applicant is a freshman, as long as he is talented and has a good character, we will recruit."

    " Good."

    There are too few people in the magazine office, so Shi Ge still can't leave. Although he couldn't walk away, he found a travel guide for Bu Qian and asked Bu Qian to read it carefully.

    "Everywhere there are good people and bad people. You and the teacher are not allowed to fight. If you encounter bad people, you can't confront them."