Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    In the restaurant,

    Buqian looked at the strange little girl who was still crying not far away. The girl's arm was bleeding, and she looked very pitiful.

    There was no one around, so she wanted to go and have a look.

    But on the phone, Chu Yan was still threatening her.

    She looked at the little girl and made a request to Chu Yan: "Ah Yan, I saw a girl was injured and she was bleeding. Do I want to go and see the situation?" "No." Chu Yan just

    finished

    speaking , A strong man came out from behind. The strong man stood in front of the little girl and asked her, "Hello, do you need any help?" The

    little girl was blocked by the strong man, she bit her lip and said, "No need."

    The strong man He didn't leave, but still stood in front of her, as if to see what she would do.

    Seeing that he continued to block, the little girl suddenly said: "Don't come near me, I have AIDS."

    As soon as the word AIDS came out, the strong man's face changed suddenly. He took two steps back almost reflexively, and in the gap between his steps back, the little girl passed him.

    As soon as Bu Qian saw the little girl being asked, she stopped thinking of coming over to check.

    But before she took two steps, the little girl ran over. The little girl running over rushed straight to her, calling out for help: "Sister, this villain is going to play tricks on me!"

    She ran eagerly, and Bu Qian was about to catch her, when she realized that the girl who had just stopped the little girl The strong man also turned his face away.

    Bu Qian recognized this face, this face had appeared beside Chu Yan before, it was the bodyguard arranged by Chu Yan for her.

    The person Chu Yan arranged for her could not be a bad person, nor could she act like a hooligan at this time. Suddenly, Bu Qian realized something.

    The burly bodyguard also said at this time: "Stay away from her, she has AIDS!"

    AIDS, blood, wounds.

    Without even thinking about it, Bu Qian turned around and ran.

    Although she didn't want to speculate on such a young girl with the worst malice, she always put her own safety first.

    She is not that great. After hearing AIDS, she can still accept a bleeding girl and rush towards her.

    "Stop!"

    Buqian was also talking to her while avoiding her: "There are security guards here. If you encounter any danger, I will call the security guard for you! I have already called the police, and both the police and the security guard can help You!"

    Bu Qian's words did not calm the little girl down.

    Her eyes were fixed on Buqian, and her target was straight, only Buqian was alone.

    Since she still had wounds, even the bodyguards did not dare to subdue her easily. Under such a loophole, Bu Qian felt more and more panicked as he ran.

    The little girl didn't know if she had participated in a running competition, but she ran very fast.

    Bu Qian's dodge to her completely enraged her.