Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Sweet honey,

    "Miss, the total is 349. Do you want to scan the code or cash?" The cashier's voice drew Buqian's attention back.

    Buqian looked at the small box that had already been scanned, and then at the person not far away, she bit the bullet and finished scanning the code.

    After successfully scanning the code, the cashier put away everything neatly.

    Bu Qian lowered her head and sent a message to Chu Yan who hadn't come out yet: "Come out later, I'll wait for you in the car first." After

    sending, she carried a big bag of things and tried to slip away. But within a few steps, the man who was standing not far away just now had already approached him.

    "Qianqian, what were you shopping for just now?"

    Bu was not wearing a suit, he was only wearing everyday clothes, but Bu's family has good genes, so he looked like he was on a catwalk in his everyday clothes.

    At this moment, there was no usual smile in his attractive peach eyes.

    Being stared at by him, Buqian explained dryly, "I just bought something casually. I was going to a friend's house for dinner, so I bought something to eat." "No, I was asking what

    you bought at the cash register. "

    As she walked, she looked directly at the big bag she was carrying in her hand. His eyesight is very good, and he clearly saw the small box that his sister was holding just now.

    He's a man, and he's all too familiar with this kind of stuff.

    Bu Qian looked at him, seeing that there was really no way to hide, so she started to make up, "I, I brought this for you. I saw you just now, and this is for you!" Bu

    Shi "?"     Bu Shi's

    originally ugly face froze for a moment, he hesitated and said, "Give it to me?

    "

This kind of casual clothes, and you come to this kind of supermarket, you can see that you are accompanying someone. You are not the kind of character who likes to accompany male friends to the supermarket, so you must accompany girls."

    "Since you're with a girl, you might be on a date. If you're dating so late, it's easy to get into trouble. Shouldn't I buy this for you?" Bu Qian became more confident as she spoke

    . The small box was taken out and stuffed into Bu Shi.

    Holding the small box while walking, the whole person choked.

    "Okay, I won't bother you. Go on a good date, I'm leaving." Bu Qian left after finishing speaking, she waved at Bu Shi, and added: "I won't tell my family." Bu

    Shi : "..."

    Looking at her back as she walked faster and faster while walking, she always felt that something was wrong. He called Buqian: "Wait, come back to me."

    Buqian was carrying a heavy shopping bag, as if he didn't hear the sound at all.

    When he was walking, he wanted to catch up, but subconsciously looked back. In the supermarket, a girl in a white skirt was looking down and picking things.

    He looked at the girl in the white skirt, and then at his sister who had disappeared. After a while, he put the small box into his pocket, adjusted his expression, and walked over to the girl in the white skirt.