Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Level 1 Alert

    Cai Fang, who was sitting in front, slightly adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner without disturbing Chu Yan.

    The car drove all the way.

    When passing by the supermarket, Cai Fang parked the car and went in to purchase the "gifts" for the full moon banquet according to the gift list given by Secretary Gao.

    Chu Yan leaned against the seat, not sure if he fell asleep or not.

    the other side.

    Buqian didn't ask the makeup artist to do makeup for herself. She chose a simple long dress again. It was still in the red color, but the style was slightly different from what she wore during the day.

    "Qianqian."

    There was no need for makeup when stepping down. He sat next to his sister and looked at her with his chin in his hand: "Are there any boys in your unit?" "

    There are no boys, there are men."

    Buqian put on the lipstick He closed his eyes and pursed his lips in the mirror. Then, she used a cotton swab to wipe off some of the excess lipstick on her lips.

    Bu Shi then asked: "I see that there are other units in your office building, and there is probably no shortage of people in the units. Do you want your contact information?

    "

    In the office building where she works, there are many studios or small companies. It stands to reason that among so many people, there should be a few outstanding ones...

    "Yes, I didn't give it." After

    Bu Qian put on her makeup, she turned her head to look at Bu Shi. She blinked her eyes and changed the subject: "When you step out, do you want to make up? I can do it for you." The best

    friend Lu Xi in her WeChat note is her deskmate in high school.

    The two went to university together. After entering the university, Lu Xi learned how to make up and became a beauty blogger. The number of fans has now exceeded 10 million.

    Buqian still remembers that she taught her how to make up.

    "No, no, I won't transform."

    He repeatedly refused when he stepped forward. The Bu family has good genes, and Bu Shen looks a bit like his father. When walking and stepping, it looks like a beautiful mother, with more delicate and smooth eyebrows and eyes.

    When I was walking, I resisted putting on makeup. Seeing that my sister had packed up, I stood up and said, "Let's go, it's almost time. The food for this kind of dinner party isn't much to eat. I'll order two dishes for you alone." "Yeah.

    "

    Bu Qian echoed casually, her mind was now on Chu Yan who was about to see, and she didn't quite hear what Bu Qian said when talking to Bu Qian.

    The two got into the car and went straight to the old house of the Chu family this time.

    Chu Wanming fixed the eldest grandson's full moon banquet in the Chu family's old house, and this move clearly showed the importance he attached to his eldest grandson.

    As for the eldest son, Chu Jian, he was notoriously mediocre. When he held an important position in the Mingxin Group, he made a big mistake, and in the end he relied on his own father to finally be saved.