Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    After Buqian

    's proposal fell, Chu Yan was visibly nervous: "Is your mother going to introduce me? Qianqian, what should I prepare then     ?

    "

Chu Yan, who was a little nervous, leaned forward and put her arms around Chu Yan's neck: "Kiss me once, and I'll tell you."

    Chu Yan: "..."

    Chu Yan's nervous emotions were given by her. The disturbance was gone, and his tone was a little helpless: "Qianqian, don't make trouble."

    He and Nie Wei have been together these days, Nie Wei is soft-hearted, and is sincerely kind to him, even when Nie Wei prepares clothes or other things for Bu Chenbu. When buying daily necessities, he will also prepare a copy.

    He has never had a mother since he was a child. With Nie Wei, he finally got a piece of love from his elders.

    He is very grateful and cherishes it.

    Nie Wei wanted to take him out, so he naturally wanted to behave well so as not to embarrass Nie Wei.

    Buqian didn't want to come to kiss her, her small face was unhappy: "You want to get along with my parents now, you don't even coax me anymore!" When

    she got into a petty temper, Chu Yan naturally wanted to compromise .

    "I don't want to coax you."

    Chu Yan leaned over and kissed Bu Qian lightly on the lips. After the kiss, he wanted to retreat a little distance, but before he could retreat, he was grabbed by the collar, and then pulled again. come over.

    "Ayan, I don't want this kind of kiss."

    She wanted to change to another kiss.

    Chu Yan put one hand on the back of her head, and the breaths of the two were intertwined, and soon became chaotic.

    In the intertwined hot breath, Chu Yan managed to regain his reason: "Hey, it's not possible yet, uncles, aunts and elder brothers are all here." The

    family members are all there, so they can't be too presumptuous.

    Seeing him stop, Buqian hummed angrily, "If you hold on, you'll become a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle."

    Chu Yan's eyes darkened, his big hands rubbed Buqian's soft hair, and his deep voice was slightly hoarse. "Qianqian, it's not a question of whether you can bear it or not, it's a matter of respect for you."

    He has no real mother, only a beast father, and he has never tasted any love in his life, except for what Bu Qian gave him.

    Because he cherished it too much, he was cautious and didn't dare to mess around before making an appointment.

    He doesn't want it, he just wants to save it for the most important moment.

    Seeing that Bu Qian was still groaning, Chu Yan lowered his head and kissed again comfortingly: "Baby, wait for me."

    Although the two didn't quarrel too much, they did quarrel until midnight.

    the next day.

    Seeing Chu Yan standing up, Bu Qian was so startled that she couldn't even wake up. She said in a daze, "Your leg is healed? Don't you need to go to the hospital for a check-up?" "No, Yu Liao helped me see it yesterday

    . It's gone."

    Chu Yan has cultivated very well in Bu's house, and Nie Wei asked the kitchen to make up for him in a different way. Bufeng's face was not very enthusiastic, but when Chu Yan was doing rehabilitation training, it was Bufeng who kept improving his health. stay with him.