Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Amnesia

    at this point in time, many people from the magazine have already come.

    It's just that I don't know if it's an illusion, but Buqian always feels that there is something wrong with the eyes these people cast on her.

    Especially as soon as she took her seat, the sister Zhou next door looked at her several times, hesitating to speak.

    Buqian was so stared at that she couldn't figure it out, she frowned, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Sister Zhou couldn't hold back seeing her bewildered expression, and asked her back in a low voice, "Don't you know anything yet? "

    Bu Qian was even more confused.

    She put her bag on the table, reached out and turned on the computer. While waiting for the computer to turn on, she casually said, "What should I know?"

    There were many chats in the magazine, but she didn't participate much.

    Therefore, she can't guess what kind of gossip Sister Zhou wants to talk about now.

    Sister Zhou and Bu Qian sat next to each other for two months, and they felt that their relationship was okay. So, after turning her voice down, she reminded: "I heard from others that you plagiarized other people's reports." "There are several WeChat

    groups talking about this, and the editor probably knows It's gone."

    Not only the editor-in-chief knew, but looking at the eyes of other people in the magazine, they must have heard the news in advance.

    Bu Qian's face remained unchanged, she had never done such a thing, and there was no need to be influenced by these people.

    "Qianqian, do you want to check the news in the group? I took a screenshot."

    Buqian was not in the wechat group Sister Zhou mentioned.

    She didn't want to read it at first, but sister Zhou had already handed over her mobile phone.

    In the screenshot of the WeChat group message, many people are participating in the discussion.

    "Isn't Zhai Zhai the one who showed us the report on the prairie tabby cat? He said it was written by a little girl named Buqian under him." "We just met

    this little girl, she looks pretty."

    "It's really beautiful. When I walked over, I thought it was a female star."

    A group of people commented on Bu Qian's appearance. In their mouths, Bu Qian seemed to be a real vase.

    And it's not too strange for this vase to copy others in order to save face.

    Bu Qian read the news and grasped the key point.

    The "Analysis Report of Prairie Tabby Cat" she submitted to the editor-in-chief collided with others.

    The chat history did not reveal who the "original work" was, but it looked like what platform or competition the report was published on.

    That’s why these people can see it and remember it after seeing it—the same

    article Zhai Zhai showed them two days ago was also the same.

    "Thank you, I've finished reading."

    Buqian returned the phone to Sister Zhou, and she opened the computer webpage and began to search for the report.

    soon.