Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Looking for a boyfriend

    hospital is the place where there is no shortage of people.

    After Bu Qian put down the small note, he limped and turned around and walked outside. Her little note has been prepared for a few days, and it is only today that it will come in handy.

    She has a clear goal, which is to be discharged from the hospital.

    And not long after she left, Nie Wei held a note and looked for someone everywhere: "Excuse me, have you seen my daughter? She is very beautiful, with long hair, big eyes, and fair skin. There are still injuries, and I can't walk steadily."

    Nie Wei hurriedly informed her husband and son, and at the same time hurriedly asked the passing patients.

    It's not that Bu Qian didn't know that Nie Wei would be anxious.

    During these days in the hospital, Nie Wei took a paternity test and showed her traces of her life in the past two years. She knew intellectually that these people were her family.

    But emotionally, she couldn't accept it for a while.

    Bu Qian was of firm stature, even with a limping leg, he persisted outside the hospital. There are many taxis pulling jobs outside the hospital. The drivers got out of the car and greeted the guests by the car door.

    "Hello, go to the shopping plaza."

    Bu Qian picked a rental that looked relatively clean, and sat on it. She brought her mobile phone and wallet, which contained her ID and some change.

    The driver glanced at her through the rearview mirror, and said, "Little girl, you are still wearing a hospital gown, why did you run out?"

    Bu Qian didn't raise his head, and replied, "I have something to do when I come out."

    After returning Then she went on to search for information on the map. A few days ago, Bu Shi was secretly chatting with Bu Chen about Chu Yan outside, and she overheard her.

    When walking, he said that Chu Yan would go to an old lady's dinner tonight. The old lady, surnamed He, was born beautifully, but her life was rough. She lost her husband in the early years, and later her beloved daughter died of dystocia after marriage. Her son was obsessed with art, regardless of the family business.

    Fortunately, the son doesn't care about things, but the children born can still do things.

    Mrs. He brought all her grandchildren by her side to raise them. After all these years of raising them, their grandchildren have been very successful.

    Mrs. He is in Buqian's memory. Although she has never been to Mrs. He's house, she knows the address of the old house, and today's dinner will definitely be in the old house.

    "Little girl, how old are you?"

    The driver was still talking to Bu Qian persistently: "I have a son in my family who works in a big company now. I think you are quite suitable. Would you like to leave me a WeChat message? I'll introduce you to each other."

    "No need."

    Bu Qian focused on two things, and while she was looking at her phone, she was also listening to the driver talking to her.

    It was rare for the driver to meet such a pretty girl, and he didn't give up even if he was rejected. But before he could continue to praise his son, the little girl in the back seat took the initiative to tell him: "I came out to meet my boyfriend, and I went to the mall to buy beautiful clothes to meet my boyfriend." The driver: "..." The driver had to shut