Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Inform

    Buqian to wear the watch on his hand, which contains the most advanced and precise positioning instruments. When he gave Bu Qian the watch, he told her this.

    That watch is a private custom, the surface is a pattern of stars all over the sky. When Buqian liked this watch very much, he has been wearing it since receiving it.

    Walked for a few more minutes.

    Chu Yan saw the position where it started to move again, and this time the speed of the position movement was obviously faster, not like walking speed.

    He frowned, and his handsome face was clouded.

    He was paying close attention to the position. The owner of the watch was indeed not walking at the moment, but was picked up by him and put in the car.

    The car is shabby, but it is faster than walking.

    The driver was Yun Min in a black T-shirt. While driving, Yun Min looked down at the girl in the car from time to time.

    "A girl, not staying in the office, running to work in such a dangerous place... What are you trying to do?"

    He whispered to himself, wondering why a young and beautiful girl, not working in the city, ran to What is the mentality of his chaotic and dangerous place?

    He knew the job that Buqian did, researching and protecting wild animals, he had seen and heard of such people before.

    The level of danger in this job can sometimes be quite high.

    in the car.

    Bu Qian, who was in a coma, closed her eyes tightly and her face was a little pale. It wasn't that she didn't respond at all, but she would whisper a person's name incessantly.

    Painful, whispering with sobs.

    "Ah Yan."

    Yun Min didn't hear the name clearly at first, but after she murmured a lot, he managed to hear clearly: "Ah Yan? Who is Ah Yan?" Is it a

    friend, a relative, or a significant other?

    It is impossible for Bu Qian to respond to Yun Min's question.

    The car shuttled skillfully through this area, and it took an unknown amount of time before it finally stopped. Where the car was parked, there was a simple one-story house in front of it.

    A simpler hospital sign was hung on the bungalow, and this was the hospital Yun Min knew well.

    He parked the car and didn't rush in, but made a phone call first.

    When the phone was hung up, he bent down, hugged Bu Qianda in his arms, and brought him into the bungalow. He didn't go through the main entrance, but a small side entrance out of the way.

    In a separate room, the village doctor with gray hair was doing the examination seriously.

    The equipment here is very advanced, and it is sponsored by several rich local bosses. Doctors are indispensable in places like theirs, but if there are only doctors, the equipment and instruments can't keep up, and doctors can't save people.

    A few bigwigs in gray business are not short of money. It just so happens that they have all been treated by this old village doctor. The old village doctor's skills are good, he doesn't talk much, he only works silently, and his background is also innocent.