Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Love me's

    tired eyes fell on the back of her hand, and the eyes suddenly sank.

    Lawyer Song, who was standing behind Bu Qian, saw Chu Yan appearing, his face was full of surprise.

    He knew about Chu Yan, but he didn't know that Chu Yan would know Bu Qian.

    "What's going on?"

    Chu Yan approached a few steps, lowered his head to check the injury on the back of her hand.

    Bu Qian didn't say a word, but Lawyer Song cleared his throat and spoke instead of Bu Qian: "It was Miss Bu who acted bravely and was scratched by someone." After summarizing the

    whole incident, Lawyer Song explained the ins and outs in detail.

    After a while.

    Seeing that Chu Yan's face was ugly, Bu Qian shook his arm: "Actually, it doesn't hurt, let's go back now." When

    Chu Yan came back, she didn't want to waste time here.

    Lawyer Song also lowered his voice, and said in a timely manner: "Miss Bu's injury does not constitute a minor injury for the time being, nor does it constitute the crime of intentional injury."

    Therefore, the old couple can't really get involved.

    Chu Yan was obviously displeased when he heard the result.

    Bu Qian grabbed his hand and simply took him outside.

    Someone came to pick her up, and Buqian left the police station smoothly.

    Coming outside, the midday sun is a bit poisonous.

    Bu Qian looked at Lawyer Song apologetically, and said to him, "Lawyer Song, I'm so sorry for wasting so much of your time." Lawyer

    Song smiled and said softly, "How can this be considered a waste of time? I feel admiration for what Miss did today."

    Bu Qian blushed a little when he praised her.

    The two didn't stand at the door and said too much. Bu Qian looked at the sun, and she said, "Lawyer Song, let me treat you to dinner."

    It's time for dinner. If it wasn't for her, Lawyer Song would have eaten already.

    "No need."

    Lawyer Song looked at Chu Yan standing behind her, and wisely did not disturb them: "My wife has cooked dinner at home, and I want to go back to eat with her and him." Although

    Lawyer Song is usually busy at work, he will Take time out to eat with your wife.

    Seeing that he insisted on going home, Bu Qian couldn't force him to stay.

    As soon as Lawyer Song left, Bu Qian turned to his back and murmured, "Lawyer Song is such a good man."

    She had swiped into Lawyer Song's circle of friends, and the circle of friends was full of wives and children. It can be seen from those dynamics that Lawyer Song's family atmosphere is very good.

    Chu Yan frowned slightly.

    "Okay, let's not talk about Lawyer Song." Bu Qian turned around and looked at Chu Yan: "Shall we go to dinner?" "

    I'm treating you."

    Bu Qian said, and directly opened the phone map.

    A few days ago, she ordered a set meal on the Internet, a set meal for two people. The set meal is full of what she wants to eat, and she has been hungry for several days.