Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    When the eyes of the two met together

    , Chu Yan didn't ask any more questions. He lowered his head, held Buqian's ankle with his slender fingers, and examined it carefully.

    Different from not being allowed to be touched just now, Buqian was holding his feet, obediently making Matsuzeng, who was a few steps away, tense his face.

    "It's okay, I'll take you to apply some medicine."

    After checking, Chu Yan lifted her shoes to her hands. Her ankle is not swollen, it's just a simple twist, and it will be fine after taking the medicine and resting.

    Seeing him approaching, Bu Qian consciously put his arms around his neck without asking.

    The two went upstairs, and the people who were looking at them just now were obviously very surprised.

    Someone couldn't help asking: "Is it so easy to catch men now? Just sit on the stairs and pretend to sprain your ankle, and you can be carried away?

    " Whatever the man said, it was just that Buqian was trying to strike up a conversation.

    "If you want to catch a man, you have to grow like Buqian first."

    The discussion was still going on, and Song Zeng, who was standing there, frowned, looking at the disappearing back, wondering what he was thinking.

    He took a few steps forward, intending to follow to have a look.

    As soon as he climbed the first step, someone came over and politely reminded him: "Hi sir, the upstairs is a private area, not open to the public." Song Zeng pursed his lips, and put his foot on the steps away again

    . return.

    In the private area upstairs, no one can go to join in the fun.

    Bu Qian put her arms around Chu Yan's neck and was led all the way to the luxury suite by him. Although this suite is not often inhabited, it will be cleaned regularly.

    The room was clean and large in size.

    Chu Yan put Buqian on the sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. From this position, when looking out, one could see the entire river view.

    Bu Qian leaned against the sofa, her arms still wrapped around Chu Yan.

    She rubbed against Chu Yan's neck, and said stickily, "I don't want to let go of you, I want to just hold you like this, and hold you for a while. Okay?"

    Chu Yan let her hug her for a few minutes.

    A few minutes later, seeing that Buqian still had no intention of letting go, he exerted a little force and broke away from Buqian's hand: "Sit here, and I'll get the medicine box." There is a small medicine box in the room, and

    Buqian Sitting on the sofa, watching the handsome man in front of him squat down, carefully holding her ankle, rubbing the medicine on her.

    There is a scar on her foot, which was caused when she accidentally stuck her foot on the wheel when she was riding a bicycle when she was a child.

    When Chu Yan was applying the medicine, he happened to see the scar.

    Bu Qian also saw it, and subconsciously wanted to withdraw her foot: "Don't look, it's so ugly. I wiped off the ointment for the scar, but it couldn't go away at all." Chu Yan lowered her eyes, pressing the old scar with her