Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Love Report

    Bu Qian looked at the phone screen in a daze, the dialog box on the phone screen was full of chatting content between her and Chu Yan.

    The content of the chat is very intimate, even in the busiest time, they will reply to each other's messages in a timely manner.

    Bu Qian flipped through one message after another, recalling a lot of memories in her mind.

    She thought of their quarrel.

    "I want them all to die, I want to watch them go to hell. They won't die, my mother and grandparents' family will never rest in peace!" "It doesn't matter if I can't

    find evidence, I have a way to make them die."

    Those The topic of death was the source of their many quarrels. Chu Yan couldn't listen to any persuasion at all, he was too dangerous at that time.

    Bu Qian is not afraid of him.

    Bu Qian was just afraid that if he continued to be so extreme, he would embark on a road from which he could not turn back.

    She thought of many ways to calm him down, and promised him that she would accompany him to find evidence, and they could face it together in the future.

    But Chu Yan was unwilling.

    They quarreled endlessly on this issue at first, and after a period of quarreling, Chu Yan chose to remain silent.

    He confronted her silently.

    The atmosphere between the two of them was very stiff, and Bu Qian could clearly feel that it was Chu Yan who was keeping away from him.

    Time passed little by little.

    In the end, Bu Qian mentioned the breakup, and when she mentioned the breakup, she thought a lot in a mess.

    She wanted to use the breakup to calm down Chu Yan. But in addition to this reason, there is actually another factor driving their separation.

    Chu Yan was indifferent to her.

    She didn't know why Chu Yan left her cold, whether it was because of revenge that overwhelmed her feelings for her, or because they were not very rational at the time, and in the conflicts and conflicts, they temporarily lost the ability to think about how to deal with feelings.

    All kinds of thrusts pushed her forward, she said to break up, but he didn't keep her.

    After two years.

    Chu Yan returned to her side again. This time, they didn't quarrel or have any conflicts.

    She doesn't want to disrupt their status quo.

    Bu Qian dialed the chat records for a while, and when she finished dialing, she adjusted her mood and made a voice call.

    The voice call was quickly connected.

    Chu Yan's voice was deep and low: "Qianqian."

    Buqian lay down on the bed, resting her chin on the pillow, talking to him indistinctly: "Where are you going?"

    Chu Yan was silent for a while, and said something address.

    When Bu Qian heard it, he was a little unhappy: "Why don't you go back to where we live?"

    Chu Yan paused, and replied, "I'll pack up and take it with me."

    Bu Qian said "Oh" and started remote guidance : "You can bring more clothes, I think it's going to cool down recently."