Chapter 42

Jocelyn's POV

I feel his fingers travel down my arm as he stares into my eyes. There's something about his eyes I can't explain. Not to talk of the fact that he's dangerously handsome.

In his blue orbs, I can see desire swirl in it. I don't know how he's able to drive me nuts. I can't even resist him. I can't even look for a reason to push him off me, send him out of my room and end this whole thing!

My fingers seem to move on their own accord. I trail my fingers down his smooth, hard chest and he closes his eyes and breathes heavily.

Leaning up, I kiss the flesh of his skin. There's a particular mole that I've been looking at on the side of his chest, I make sure my tongue brushes it and this makes him moan like I just touched his life plug.

I decided to take over. Pushing him slightly on his shoulder, he gets the memo and lays back on the bed, staring at me with lust.

When he smiles, my knees weaken. How can someone be this handsome and still have perfect dentition? A small percentage of people in the world have perfect dentition and he's one of them.

Without thinking, I kiss him on the lips with my eyes closed as I imagine him smile at me again. This pushes me to want more of him. My legs are on either side of him I grind against him, inciting moans that drives me crazy.

When I pull away and open my eyes, there's a mischievous smile on his face. "You're fucking sexy, Jocelyn. So sexy,"

Smirking, I kiss his collar bone. He jerks a bit. Closing my eyes, I begin to pepper kisses down his sweet smelling skin. The thud of his heartbeat seems faster than usual and I know I am really getting to him.

When I get to his v-line, I stop and stare at it in wonder. My fingers graze his solid abs, studying the rise and fall of rigid muscles. They flex at the tip of my fingers and I feel a wave of goosebumps wash over me.

My fingers outline the sharp angle of his low waistline and travels around the waistline of his briefs. He tries to grab my hand to stop me but I can't be stopped. I move his hand away.

"Why did you stop?" Julian asks as he leans up on both of his elbows.

"I just remembered you have a girlfriend. I feel bad for doing this."

Julian gives me an incredulous look. "Who told you she's my girlfriend?"

"Apparently, it seems so. Seeing you both together sent signals. Wrong or not, it was interpreted that way by me,"

Julian shook his head. "Julian and I aren't official. Yes, she likes me. But there's nothing more to that,"

   "I believe you,"

Julian mutters a curse under his breath and sits up. He grabs me by the shoulder and takes my lips, kissing me like he's been starved for days. He pulls my dress so low that I'm naked from my shoulders to my waist.

He palms my breasts in his hand and I throw my head back as I feel plethoras of feelings shoot down the middle of my legs. His hands finally wrap around me as he suckles on my nipples and I am a horny mess.

The next thing, I find myself on the bed, back flat. I close my eyes and feel everything while he feasts on my body.

He finally gathers me in his arms and lifts me up on his arms before placing me back on the bed with urgency. My legs wrap around his lean waist and we kiss into the night while I fondle with the flap of his belt. Moving away a bit, he helps me with the flap and pulls his shorts.

His briefs come next and when his manhood springs free, a gasp escapes my lip. His number is quite impressive. Thick with veins filled with blood running down his shaft.

He pulls down my dress entirely till I am fully naked and we go back to kissing, entwining the sheets between our legs and moaning in pleasure. When he slides into me, I feel a bout of pleasure shoot up my legs and his hands find my clitoris, causing me to moan out loud.

    "Julian!" I sigh.

   "Yeah, I know you like it. I love how your body reacts to me," he whispers huskily. His lips find my earlobe and when he nips gently at it, I arch my back, my breasts, plastering against his chest.

As he thrusts in and out, my fingers dig into his skin and I know there'd be red dents on his back tomorrow.

As we ride with the waves, I feel like I am going to explode. His teeth sinks into my neck, biting and creating red patches to remind me tomorrow that I'd been touched by him and when we finish, we finish together.

Julian's POV

I wake up with a stir the next day, hoping to roll to the other side of my empty bed but my body hits a soft body and a leg is thrown around my waist.

Oh, Rita. She successfully made me sleep with her.

Slowly, I open my eyes and the first thing I do is stretch and yawn and when I turn to see the woman beside me, my soul leaves my body and returns.

I grab the sheet off her immediately and tap her awake. She mumbles a few words before opening her eyes and squinting at the sun.

   "What the hell am I doing in your bed?"

   She looked confused for a moment but after that, her eyes widened in horror. "Oh, shit!"

  Immediately she climbs out of the bed and pulls the covers along with her. She wraps it around her body.

   "You made me sleep with you?"

   "Hell, no! Why would I do that? You came to me. You made advances at me,"

   "And after knowing how much I hated you, you took advantage of the fact that I was drunk to sleep with me. To what end?"