Chapter 79

JOCELYN'S POV

Marcel honestly doesn't know how to be gentle, but I realize how he has slowed himself down for me, and that makes me desire him wildly.

He touches me gently and fades into his fast movements of urgency like he's been waiting ages to have me in his bed.

My arm around his neck, kissing and lifting my hip towards him. But he pushes me back gently and stares into my eyes. "You stay when I ask you to, and you move when I ask you to,"

I nod at him, and he dives back into kissing me, tracing his lips over my jawline and placing wet kisses. I close my eyes and sigh, feeling my heart thump against my chest excitedly. It's been a long time since I had a man who respected me touch me, and nothing drove me as crazy as that.

When his lips catch the skin of my neck, and he begins to pepper kisses, I tilt my head to the side instinctively,  sighing into the air.

"Marcus..." I whisper and hold onto him as I am trembling. He sighs deeply, and the scent of his cologne hits me again. I want to give out under him, and I also don't want to, and as his teeth softly nip at the soft skin of my neck and soothe with a kiss, I sink my fingers into his hair, eyes shut as I feel the wetness between my legs build up.

He keeps tracing kisses down my neck and then to my shoulders, and when he sniffs deeply and sighs, I know I will orgasm before this even starts.

   I have heard tales of men who can talk you into orgasm, read you racy books to orgasm, caress and kiss you into orgasm, and he is doing just that; touching me to orgasm because I am not sure how long I can last underneath him.

   His fingers sink into my hip, kneading like he can't get enough of me.

   "Celyn..." He groans and kisses my collarbone before speaking again. "I don't think I can hold myself for much longer. I've been yearning for you. You have been the object of my desires since I set my eyes on you. You've been in my dreams several nights, edging me, and I don't think I can control myself any longer,"

   I am breathing heavily now. I want his lips back on mine, so I push his face into mine and kiss him. This time, the world is ending tomorrow. He groans again and spreads my legs apart, lodging his lower body between them. I sit up immediately, my fingers resting on the first button of his shirt as I unbutton his shirt with so much urgency. He sees how quick I am and smiles before he helps me.

   Once his shirt is off, I fling it to the other side of the room and place my hand on his warmth. His torso is well sculpted, chiseled, and lean like an athlete's. I shut my eyes and feel his smooth skin under mine, crying out in pleasure at such beauty.

   "You're so beautiful, Marcel,"

   He chuckles and leans on one hand. "Beautiful? That's unusual,"

   I chuckle while still staring at his sculpted beauty, fingers tracing every crevice, every dip, every fiber of him. My eyes travel down to his waist, and so do my fingers. I watch as he closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath. He breaks into the content. I have the same effect he has on me.

   Holding him on both sides, I push him over so his back lands on the bed, and I am sitting astride him, both legs on either side of him. He opens his eyes and looks at me in shock, and before he can speak, I place a hand on his lip. "Shh..."

   He does as he's told, smiling when my eyes travel down his body. I want to match the same craziness as him. I want to.

   So I lean over him, capturing his lips and kissing him fervently. His hands dig into my hip again, and this time, I grin wickedly while still kissing him before I grind against him. His hold tightens.

   "Fuck, Celyn!" He cries out and stiffens like he can't hold himself back anymore. I stare into his eyes, and my teeth sink into my lower lip. He sees the wicked glint in my eyes and laughs in spurts.

   I begin to plaster kisses, following the same pattern he followed. From his jaw to his neck, and he responds so wildly that it surprises and makes me want to do more. My lips move to his ear, and before I nibble on his earlobes, "I whisper. I am going to make you cum twice, Marcel. Trust me,"

   How he stares at me after I say those words make me laugh. He probably thinks I am a crazy nympho or that he should be the one saying that. Well, I can be when I get really into this.

   I dive into business, plastering kisses on his chest and edging him. My tongue finds his left nipple, and I suck on it. He groans out loud.

   "Fuck, Celyn! You're going to be the end of me,"

   "No," I mutter and lap once. "I'll be the beginning of you." My fingers found his other nipple, and I begin to caress. His hands are bare, so I pick one up and place it on my breast.

   "Fucking touch me, Marcel,"

   Before he does, he whispers. "You're driving me crazy. I can't fucking think straight,"

   "I'll help you think straight, darling," I whisper into his ears. I grind against him a few more times before deciding it is time to get into business.

   His hands are still on my breasts, massaging and kneading and causing waves of desires to shoot down my legs and make my knees weaken. His other hand joins in. I shut my eyes and moaned, nearly forgetting I had something in mind.

   My hands trace down his v-line, and he jerks hard—another susceptible spot. I trace my fingers on his skin in circles before lining around his waist.

   Pushing his hands off me, I slide to the floor, my knees caving underneath me. He sits up, and I look into his eyes.

   "I want to suck your cock, Marcel."

To that, his eyes widen. He sure wasn't expecting me to be this nasty. He nods, and I smirk.