{Book Three} 155 | Strategy

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ Tethered ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Chapter 29

━━─── • ───━━━

Amir

Amir and Luna's legs were tangled and their bodies were wet while they slept together in bed. With her chin on his shoulder, he drew loose lines from her hip to her navel. The heart design drew her in, making it his go-to.

Even though they weren't invited into Eric's elegant house, it felt like they were on vacation and should have been. He didn't care about Eric whatsoever. By getting into the Defective's memories and thoughts, Amir made the second-best choice. The first one was falling in love with Luna and marrying her.

Once they climbed out of the tub, water splashed everywhere, and when Luna leaned to grab towels from the cupboard, Amir had a peek at her perfectly curved rear. He had taken her by surprise.

He hoisted Luna with one quick movement after turning her around, locking her body between himself and Eric's bookshelf. He placed his mouth over hers and then completely rammed into her entrance. It wasn't because of any slow, delicate seduction that her body submitted in a way that made him want to dwell inside of her. He had no choice but to keep going once her legs were wrapped around his hips.

She reacted to every thrust while their bodies merged quickly and passionately. He could only take so much of her wetness once she began to convulse all around him. He had followed his wife into a release within seconds.

Countless times.

When he was sure his knees wouldn't give out, he carried her to the master bedroom. He had every intention of letting his wife sleep at the time but seeing her covered in those sumptuous silk sheets, her hair cascading over her exposed shoulders and cleavage, sparked an insatiable hunger in him.

He desired her yet again.

Luna was on her knees when he pulled her up because he saw the same hunger in her eyes. His arm was wrapped around her exquisite waist, and her magnificent rump was pressed against his hips.

Their sex hadn't been delicate, but she hadn't been either. By reaching around and grasping his hips with her fingernails, his wife had forced him forward. Their moans and heaving gasps were all that could be heard. It was a delightful, beautiful symphony. She was ravenous for him in the manner that a woman needed her lover.

And, as Luna's  spouse, Amir was willing to go to any length for her.

Until now, the last few days had blown his freakin' mind.

The urge to be inside of her, close to her, always outweighed the hints of a deeper craving each time.

What was going on with me?

The anticipation for her before the trip had been torturous. Inside of him was a fire that filled his groin and shot down his spine. He supported Luna by slipping one arm between her thighs, while his pelvis pounded against her body and his thrusts lost rhythm. There were a few dramatic outbursts here and there, but nothing compared to the previous few instances.

They dropped onto the bed, weary and stuffed.

He lifted her red, plump lips to his and kissed them slowly and gently. They stopped moving after that.

"Did I . . . stretch you?" he asked, half-joking because he didn't want her to be too sore from how he'd taken her.

Luna's hand curled over his stomach, her shoulders shook with laughter. "No. Did you think you did?"