[01]

FREYA ODINSDOTTIR has everything a girl could dream of

FREYA ODINSDOTTIR has everything a girl could dream of. Beautiful dresses, jewellery and home. An amazing bond with her brothers, mother and father. But above all Freya is a warrior, one of the strongest and fiercest Asgard has ever known.

The Goddess of Love and War has abilities that included flying, telekinesis and enchanted stamina, fighting skills and combat. She has the power of fertility and extraordinary beauty, can turn anything into stone with a touch of her fingers if she wants to. And Freya has the ability to provoke desire and love.

The Goddess thought she lived the perfect life, and so did everyone around her. She was perfectly happy and had everything she wanted.

Except a husband, that is.

The Goddess of Love and War has to have a husband. That's what Odin, and all other Gods, think.

So, Freya is soon to be wed to a strong and handsome warrior, one Odin and Frigga had picked out for their daughter.

Only problem is, is that the Goddess took no interest in marriage at all, and she definitely took no interest in the man her parents had picked out for her.

''I don't want to marry him! Father, please.'' Freya pleads as she stands before Odin's throne. ''Please, father.''
she tries again.

''I'm sorry, my daughter. You have to marry him.'' Odin simply says, making his daughters eyes water. ''Father, I don't want too!'' Freya pleads again, this time raising her voice significantly.

''You will marry him, that is final!'' the All Father yells back loudly. Freya flinches slightly and tears water her eyes. ''Father, please!'' She tries, yet again, as a tear escapes her eyes.

''No!'' Odin yells loudly, slamming his Gungir harshly unto the ground. Freya nods as tears escape her eyes. The Goddess lifts up the bottom end of her dress and quickly runs to her room.

''Frey..'' Thor's voice pleads 10 minutes later as Freya hears his knocks on her door. ''Go away.'' the Goddess mumbles back through her tears.

''Sister, let us in.'' Loki says as he knocks his fist on the door again. Eventually, Freya gives in and with a single twinkle of her hand the door flies open.

The two brothers share a worried glance at the sight of their younger sister, sitting on her bed with her face buried in her hands as sobs escape from her mouth.

''Freya, things will be alright.'' Thor says softly as he and Loki sit down on either side of their sister. ''We'll try and talk to Father.'' the God of Mischief says.

''If I marry him, my life is over. I won't be allowed to fight, or to be free. I can simply stay home and bare his children.'' the Goddess of Love and War says, her voice muffled as her face rests in her eyes.

''I don't love him, I don't even like him.''

Both Loki and Thor put a loving hand on their younger sisters back and try and dry her tears as they whisper comforting things to her