[35]

EVERYTHING EXISTS OF CHAOS in Wakanda

EVERYTHING EXISTS OF CHAOS in Wakanda. Battles have erupted and fights have begun, all of them lead up to one thing; the confrontation with Thanos.

''Guys, we've got a Vision situation!'' Sam suddenly yells over comms.

''Somebody get to Vision!'' Steve shouts, his hair messy and his breathing staggered.

''On my way!'' Wanda replies, when she suddenly gets knocked to the ground.

One of Thanos' children - Proxima Midnight - stomps her foot on the young witch's back.

''He'll die alone,'' she spits out. ''as will you.''

Wanda's eyes widen and her heart starts beating, when she meets Midnight's dark eyes all hope feels lost.

Because Vision is out here, and so is the stone. And because she's alone and scared and Thanos is coming.

''She's not alone.''

Proxima Midnight slowly looks around.

On her right stands Natasha Romanoff, a weapon in her hand.

On her left stands Okoye, her signature spear pointed at the creature.

And behind her stands Freya Odinsdottir, her body flaming of fire and her finger tips of stone.

Midnight cries out, and sudddnly starts attacking the women. The metals clash together.

The creature's weapon lunges in Freya's leg, and blood gushes from it. She can't help but cry out in pain, before standing up and flying at her once again.

Meanwhile, Steve fights the alien in front of him, knocking him to the ground to try and save Vision.

He's always had a habit of seeking fights with men twice as big as him.

Freya hears his voice boom of the trees.

''Vision! Get out of here.'' He yells. ''Go!''

And the Goddess of Love and War jumps forward, turning Midnight's skin to stone and throwing her against the weapon above her with her telekinesis.

Her blue blood - if you could call it that - splatters down on Natasha's face.

''That's really gross.''

Vision falls to the ground with a thud, and Steve quickly grabs his chest.

''I though I told you to go.'' He pants heavily.

''We don't trade lives, Captain.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑