[EPILOGUE]

LAUGHTER RINGS THROUGH FREYA'S ears, she smiles as she looks around the room

LAUGHTER RINGS THROUGH FREYA'S ears, she smiles as she looks around the room. The date reads September 15th, 2029. 6 years after the battle that changed everybody's life.

''Well, he's definitely Steve's kid. Who dressed him up like a boy from the forties?'' Pepper snorts as she looks out the window, seeing Steve and James play catch outside.

Morgan immediately barges through the door and runs towards James.

''Jamie!'' She yells, making the boy drop the ball in his hand and turn around.

''Morgan!'' He smiles brightly, walking towards her happily.

Quickly, the two run of together to somewhere in the yard to play.

''That's fine, just leave your poor old dad behind.'' Steve mutters, grabbing the ball and gloves of the ground.

He closes the door behind him and walks inside the living room.

''Hey, how's my man Samual doing?'' Sam asks with a grin when Rogers walks inside.

''You mean James!'' Bucky exclaims.

''No, his name is Samual!'' Sam insists.

''His name is James. No one uses middle names, that's stupid!'' Barnes exclaims as he shakes his head.

''What?!'' Wilson yells. ''Everyone uses your middle name!''

''Shut up.'' He grumbles.

Suddenly, a baby's cry runs through the room.

''Okay, enough. You've woke up the baby.'' Freya strictly says, pointing between the two men seated on the couch.

''Should've named him after anybody else.'' The Goddess mumbles as she walks past Steve and towards the baby room.

'' The Goddess mumbles as she walks past Steve and towards the baby room

''Hey, sweetheart.''

Natalie Antoinette Torene Rogers smiles back at her mother happily.

Natalie and Antoinette after those who saved the world, Torene after Thor.