[33]

GRUNTS, SCREAMS, CLASHES AND CRIES are all that's heard throughout the fallen ship

GRUNTS, SCREAMS, CLASHES AND CRIES are all that's heard throughout the fallen ship. Freya's mouth drips of blood, Thor's nearly unconscious on the ground beside her, Loki fearfully watching with a weapon to his head.

''It's frightening. Turn the legs to jelly. But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it... destiny arrives all the same. And now, its here. Or should i say.. I am.''

He holds the glove around his hand Loki identifies as the Infinity Gaunlet, quickly realising the one they had in their vault in Asgard was a fake.

''You talk too much.'' Freya chokes out, her head being held up by the Mad Titan.

''The Tesseract.'' Thanos orders. ''Or, your sister's head.'' He continues as Freya grunts in pain.

''I assume you have a preference.'' Thanos says with a light smile. ''Oh, I do.'' Loki replies.

Freya wants to yell at him, to tell him not give up the Tesseract, matter the cost. Because she knows what Thanos is capable of if he has all the Infinity Stones.

''Kill away.''

Freya hearts drops, not because she doesn't agree, but because of how easily and lightly Loki says it.

Thanos' face slightly falls, before shrugging and putting the Power Stone in his Gauntlet to the Goddess' head.

She screams in pain like she never has, the purple light blinding her vision.

The pain is unbearable.

She'd rather die right now, so it would be gone.

''All right, stop!''

Freya gasps in pain, as Loki runs towards her. Quickly, one of Thanos' children throws him back again.

''We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard.'' The Goddess of Love and War cries.

The God of Mischief sighs, putting up his hands and lifting his magic to reveal the Tesseract in his hand.

Thor and Freya's eyes widen, the God tiredly crawling towards them.

''You really are the worst brother.'' The Goddess sadly says, finally dropping the image of Loki she build up in her head, one Thor has told her to drop years ago.

Loki sighs, watching both Thor and Freya sadly.

''I assure you, brother, sister, the sun will shine on us again.''

''Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.'' Thanos says with a chuckle.

''Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian.'' He replies, holding up the Tesseract.

''And for another, we have a Hulk.''

Suddenly, the Inhuman barges at Thanos, throwing the Mad Titan to the ground. All while Loki jumps towards his siblings, protectively throwing them away from the Hulk.