[20]

HAPPY CHATTER FILLS THE ROOM, people of all around catch up with each other happily

HAPPY CHATTER FILLS THE ROOM, people of all around catch up with each other happily. Their laughter booms from the halls, as everyone plays games, drinks and dances.

''But of course, Thor and I didn't obey. We had beaten them up either way.'' Freya smiles, making everyone smile.

''Boom! Bam!'' Thor exclaims as he kicks and punches in the air, making the veterans around the Asgardian siblings laugh.

The two are dressed in Midgardian clothing, as opposed to their Asgardian gowns, drapes and armours.

''Really?'' Natasha asks Rhodey in bewilderment.

''Really.'' He confirms with a smile.

Clint grins at Helen Cho, their conversation flowing naturally.

''Oooh! Whooo!'' Sam grins as he carefully watches the pool table.

''All right, all right, all right.'' Steve says with a grin.

''Come back, come back, come back!'' Sam happily exclaims.

''But you know, the suit can take the weight, right?'' Rhodey says, a few hours later to Tony, Freya and Thor.

''So I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. ''I'm like, ''Boom. You looking for this?''.

Tony awkwardly smiles at his best friend, while Freya sheepishly takes another drink of her beer.

''Boom. Are you looking for- why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else, that story kills!''

''That's the whole story?'' Thor asks, his eyebrows furrowed. ''Yeah, it's War Machine's story.'' Rhodes replies.

''Oh!'' The Goddess awkwardly exclaims, helplessly looking at her brother. ''It's very good, then.'' The God quickly says.

''Yes, quite impressive.'' Freya adds on, making Tony chuckle at the two.

''Quality save.''

''So, no Pepper? She's not coming?'' Rhodey asks. ''What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentleman?'' Maria Hill playfully grins.

''Miss Potts has a company to run.''

''Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane is in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the worlds foremost astronomer.''

''And the company that Pepper runs out a the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exiting-''

''There's even talk of Jane getting a, I'm, Nobel Prize!''

Freya and Maria share a glance, both of them failing to hide their grins at the men's childishness.

''Yeah, they must be busy, because they would hate missing you guys get together.'' Maria says with a grin.